View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

I just deleted that post, apologies to the board and the mods.

You all take care.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Banned

I mean, the guy is right about everything I've seen except for being a Russiagator. Imagine not feeling betrayed by DJT lol
Old 01-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a reason you're flying off the handle here? I didn't mention anything about the reasons, I just suggested folks take a look at those numbers.

I'll never fail to be fascinated by how upset some folks get when presented with simple statistics.
Your post is pretty obvious on its intent, and trying to misdirect and spread falsehoods about why things are how they are. Sorry you do not like truth, you can call it flying off the handle, I could care less what you think really about my posts. But once again i have posted nothing other than the truth
Old 01-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Banned

(Not a reply to above poster)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This the twilight zone? I don't even Google this stuff it's pumping itself thru the tubes.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, the guy is right about everything I've seen except for being a Russiagator. Imagine not feeling betrayed by DJT lol
Dozens of trump campaign were convicted of crimes, and Mueller recommended 10 counts of Obstruction of justice, and to put the cherry on top stupid trump pardoned them, brought flynn back into the oval office, and gave nunes a medal for nothing other than lying for him... So what are you trying to say?
Old 01-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Banned

the cops totally wrecked Trump's case by being retard confederates of the rioters. There was supposed to be mass violence and death, preferably at the hands of the cops. Then he'd have something to work with. (In case you were wondering exactly how cynical and traitorus this executive is.)

Instead they let 'em in and took selfies, lol. Last gasp of attempted stochastic terrorism by our President. We are just too docile for that, even frothing.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Hey out of curiosity, what's the population-weighted GDP per continent? Surely that will back up your argument, no?
Old 01-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Banned

BTW if you want to do the "my hat gooder than your hat in a riot" thing, the trespassers seemingly didn't shred and deface the portraits on the walls and whatnot. BLM woulda.

Maybe you guys could incorporate that into your argument next time you are saying something really stupid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] doug etc
Old 01-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW if you want to do the "my hat gooder than your hat in a riot" thing, the trespassers seemingly didn't shred and deface the portraits on the walls and whatnot. BLM woulda.

Maybe you guys could incorporate that into your argument next time you are saying something really stupid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] doug etc
Old 01-07-2021, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Not a reply to above poster)

This the twilight zone? I don't even Google this stuff it's pumping itself thru the tubes.
nice meme
Closed Thread