Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Banned

DE is the best becuse everyone else is a beta cuck with no imagination.

Euridite gets second place because tho I dont get it, i appreciate your need to pretend to be a black man, if you are a beta 90lb white kid.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That being said I made Dark elf Work just fine
http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Strut
This is a good illustration to why CHA is the only stat that matters when creating your Enchanter. Very nice raid gear, but CHA is just barely over 200 self-buffed.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say "blended" though. If you mean "STA + INT + CHA" combined, then Erudite does look very nice. But the CHA is still 10 less than a High Elf, and CHA is the only stat that matters. Also, any Enchanter race in your gear would still have 255 INT, so it shouldn't be considered at all.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Banned

Hey guys, can one of you root that my charm might br-DEAD ENCHANTER FULL RAID GEAR

who cares, fuck up you gon die anyway 5 innate sta/cha whatever aint going to make a dif.

DE or you're a 90 lb osteoporosis teva sandal wearing beta IRL
Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a good illustration to why CHA is the only stat that matters when creating your Enchanter. Very nice raid gear, but CHA is just barely over 200 self-buffed.
Yeah Except I literally swap out 4 pieces of gear and can have max cha.. and still 255 int my gear is set to resist because I play on red99. The blended stats STA CHA INT for erudite was what i was talking about being better.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Except I literally swap out 4 pieces of gear and can have max cha.. and still 255 int my gear is set to resist because I play on red99. The blended stats STA CHA INT for erudite was what i was talking about being better.
Oh, I was a little confused by your focus on resists, but for some reason, I didn't think people still played on red, so I thought maybe you were a crazy melee Enchanter that I had never heard of by name.

I noticed you only had one piece of CHA gear in your inventory, and you still weren't capped by wearing that. I don't know how often I'd want to have to remember to switch four different pieces, though.

Since you're on red, Erudite (for the STA+MR) or Dark Elf (for the hide) could still be as good as High Elf depending on the situation, but obviously require extra consideration when selecting gear.

For either race, though, the starting INT is almost entirely irrelevant.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Banned

ignoring me dont make me wrong.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the little things that separate a good player from complete trash.
Yeah, like how only the trash plays on red.
Closed Thread