Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People don't want to have their kids looking up to a drag queen who refuses to get help. Dressing like a prostitute and reading to kids because you're mentally unwell isn't progress.

I don't know what to say, we're literally hearing people say elementary aged kids need to be exposed to drag queens via reading hour? If the merits of the exposure to these types was real, why wouldn't we have the kids just go to a drag show? Why do we need to cloak the message in reading house? Because kids love to have books read to them, it's a trojan horse.
I guess you're not familiar with the concept of "objective" either

All opinions, all can be safely ignored
Old 06-17-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're done clutching your pearls, let me know if you have any actual facts to share
Bro that literally happened like 2 weeks ago

Sorry you in denial so badly
Old 06-17-2022, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro that literally happened like 2 weeks ago

Sorry you in denial so badly
Don't care, still not seeing anything but your feelings, which are totally irrelevant
Old 06-17-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't care, still not seeing anything but your feelings, which are totally irrelevant
I'd post images but they NSFW

Hope that helps
Old 06-17-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You should probably make an argument why it's good instead of turning semantic cantrips. 🧙🏻
Old 06-17-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How come all the proud northern republicans decided after the civil war to move south and start banging their cousins? Surely it wasn’t the weather!
FYI the american civil was not about territory, like north vs south.

It was about a brand new tech boom inventing this thing called the cooton gyn, and a bunch of industrialists who were really into the future realizing that if their science proved africans were lesser humans they could use them to manufacture massive amounts of cotton.

They tried to split the country in half over their insane progressive futurist utpian ideas.

After the civil war, the high tech farmers in the south expanded out into the west to bring on the industrial agricultural revolution of the late 1800 and early 1900s.

At this point it became aware to the industrialists that the cost of roads connecting the vast farms across the Midwest was way to expensive for their former (free state USA) to be able to pay for on their own, so they began to lobby for a larger federal road and energy system, giving birth to the modern democrat progressive party.

Now the progressive party is only interested in one thing, unfettered illegal immigration because they are positive white people are too good to pick fruit at the speed and scale the industrialists demand (just like when the product was cotton).

Its the same shit that started the civil war, is gonna start the next one, progressives' that want free slave labor for their massive futurist industiral complex.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-17-2022 at 11:51 AM..
Old 06-17-2022, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

If you want your kids to take part in a drag queen story hour freak show then do that outside of the public school system. That easy enough for you to understand?
Old 06-17-2022, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should probably make an argument why it's good instead of turning semantic cantrips. 🧙🏻
i'm not the one claiming it's bad and none of these jackals have asked me that

the burden of proof is on them, i haven't even shared my opinion on the matter because i know it's just that: an opinion
Old 06-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want your kids to take part in a drag queen story hour freak show then do that outside of the public school system. That easy enough for you to understand?
No, I disagree, the only way to reach some underprivileged kids is during school hours, not everyone has the time or means to do these after school programs or whatever so yes, my tax dollars can go to drag queens in public schools and I'll sleep like a baby
Old 06-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If the "freaks" are stakeholders, why shouldn't they have a say? 🙃
Closed Thread