Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2022, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Old 05-25-2022, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets jokingly assume that the mid-terms will be an open and fair election

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, assuming that the mid-terms will be an open and fair election, what in G-d's name do the democrats have to run on other than: "Well shit guys, we aren't trump, that was good enough last time, is it still good enough?"

Democrats have fucked up literally everything they tried to do since Biden was sworn into office

They have fuck-all to run on, other than being anti-trump?

All we hear about these days is this disease and that disease, so they are definitely preparing to cheat the 2022 midterm, just like the 2020 general.
All they have to do is say dead children and R bad. They've galvanized their party. And there's more of them. Anyone who doesn't give a flying fuck about the gay agenda is going to vote downticket D.

Remember dems are becoming just as authoritarian as the alt right. If not more so. They don't care about free speech. Or even smart fiscal policy. They just want to stomp the rights of anyone they disagree with. They do not care that their politicians are a boon to companies like Wal-Mart. Or that they import crap from China to sell at Fast Food marts.

It's much harder to bring a Democrat over to being a libertarian centrist now. And that is going to be the silent majority who don't come on p99 QQing about censorship or straight up Propoganda. The rights population will still dwindle. There's going to be a few R holdouts in highly gerymandered districts. Thats about it.

The dems are highly motivated to vote even if it's for people like Biden. Because they want people like Trump and Mitch gone from the world.

You can't slow that momentum now by saying "Biden bad". They care less about that then anything. Or omgosh the gays!1111

Remember. Folks. It's the Tribulation. Perseverance. In your heart. To not raise a hand in anger against G-d's creation. Work hard and do for yourself and your Hopefully Christian families. Let this play out and stay faithful.
Last edited by starkind; 05-25-2022 at 10:06 AM..
Old 05-25-2022, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've convinced me, let's go ahead and make Trump speaker so he has a better shot at disrupting the transfer of power next time you retards refuse to recognize election results you don't like.
You mean like when Hillary lost because of Russian collusion and not election results?
Old 05-25-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans take the house BIGLY but Dems maybe hold the senate or only drop to 48-49 (dr oz and Herschel walker are bad candidates)

Either way Dems get smoked
Don't think anyone is getting 60 in the Senate; Manchinema is duplicitous but won't vote to convict and remove. No veto busting either obviously.
Old 05-25-2022, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who doesn't give a flying fuck about the gay agenda is going to vote downticket D.

Remember dems are becoming just as authoritarian as the alt right. If not more so. They don't care about free speech. Or even smart fiscal policy. They just want to stomp the rights of anyone they disagree with.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

I heard on news a Trumper lost in GA? I have no idea what's going on because I dont care about politics.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard on news a Trumper lost in GA? I have no idea what's going on because I dont care about politics.
Empty G and Herschel Walker lived through their primaries, which is gonna make for some fun television "debates"

The good news is I may soon have the means to escape the south
Old 05-25-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You stand in one spot long enough and the world comes to you, which might cause any sane man to flee in sheer terror.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empty G and Herschel Walker lived through their primaries, which is gonna make for some fun television "debates"

Did Walker run(heh) on election fraud? Perdue did and got smoked. Both Tromp endorsed.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These days I am far more likely to watch something like this for art. It reminds me of the good (terrible?) days of our 90's childhood, when people used VHS cams to make their own art. Something heartfelt and terrible about it all.

Edit: Oh wait, shit.. this was a Kekily post. [shuffles to the tool shed to find the flame thrower]
"It's so cold in the D.." [ignites burner]
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-25-2022 at 04:45 PM..