Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah I didnt say they arent affected by decisiosn he makes too

I was speaking more to the one where he fucked up Afghanistan and blew up a bunch of kids and had people falling off airplanes and then during that shit show everything else collapsed because he's probably got Alzheimer's and people are cleaning up after him while he wanders around instead of doing his job uh oh world war 3 starts lets just tell china that we'll go to war if they start shit this is all normal and has no effect on gas prices but TRUMP did something once to clean up Americas coastline so that's comparable.
So you understand marketing, the media and public perception. Those years were spent building up a boogey-man that didn't exist to later justify acts based on those falsehoods. It was Roe vs. Wade for millennials.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

lol Republicans pretending they give a single shit about Afghan civilians.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like drop the political tag, I really only can care about my country. I am not a World Citizen* like Angelina Jolie. Diamond studded passport.

Edit: And even then it doesn't work because people in Seattle are wild-ass different than where I am from. So really I can only care locally. Imagine trying to pass off like you can care about an entire country.. with all its nuance but some don't even know that a LS engine can be put in a Mazda Miata.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight Perdue will lose and Tromp will have a melty again. ☺️
Too bad that the orange fatso got himself kicked off Twitter, I bet he's pretty fucking mad right now.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad that the orange fatso got himself kicked off Twitter, I bet he's pretty fucking mad right now.
It's really not fair that we are being denied Corpulent Creamsicle tears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

TW: Beto does thing
Old 05-25-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the ones that flipped do, all the republicans that they replaced hopped over to the dems side so you could circle jerk about john bolton, romney, and an actual chenney.

democrats cared so little for them they let them literally fall from airplanes when they evacuated, blew up cars full of children trying to escape the impending hell the democrats were leaving them to suffer under, and got 13 americans killed in the process.

This all happened lol it's going to be in history books, describe the trump presidency and make it sound as visceral and as much of a disaster as that using actual events that happened, you simply cant.
Old 05-25-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Embarrassing

Using the bodies of dead children to politically grandstand

What a loser
Old 05-25-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Using the bodies of dead children to politically grandstand
You do this with aborted fetuses
Closed Thread