Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservatives will never admit they were wrong about anything, Jib just said Democrats started the Afghan War rather than accept GWB was a lying dumbass like every Republican president for the last few decades.
no the party you have became did because its now made up of that generation republicans that hate trump and far right democrats (all Romney, cheeny, and john bolton lovers, you even love bush now and think hes cute)

You have become economically republican (90% of the governments roll) in exchange for the establishment becoming socially liberal.

You moved the headstones, but you left the bodies.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-25-2022 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-25-2022, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the grandma comes to and says that he was abusive and crazy, does that mean she will be liable for the crimes?
Parents did catch charges in a previous case, I think this one.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I feel like that's a great way to handle these situations.

Even better just send the whole bloodline to a prison camp like in NK if it happens, that'll straghten people out.

Putin and Un 2024
Old 05-25-2022, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no the party you have became did because its now made up of that generation republicans that hate trump and far right democrats (all Romney, cheeny, and john bolton lovers, you even love bush now and think hes cute)

You have become economically republican (90% of the governments roll) in exchange for the establishment becoming socially liberal.

You moved the headstones, but you left the bodies.
Sorry that your obese messiah turned the GOP into a wreck and the rats are all fleeing a sinking ship, blame yourself or god.
Last edited by Horza; 05-25-2022 at 04:36 PM..
Old 05-25-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

I told you you'd repent in the final days.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

No u
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-25-2022, 04:59 PM
Aviak

Nothing will change, mainly because people don't want to change. For the better or worse. So kids will just keep dying. America will just keep having this American problem.

It's kind of sad how many people insult each other over this and the anger on this thread, nothing more terrifying about a person who is so protective over gun rights and yet so angry. Just the person we all want armed.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eladrimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing will change, mainly because people don't want to change. For the better or worse. So kids will just keep dying. America will just keep having this American problem.

It's kind of sad how many people insult each other over this and the anger on this thread, nothing more terrifying about a person who is so protective over gun rights and yet so angry. Just the person we all want armed.
Oh stfu you idiot. Yes, I think frail vulnerable women should be able to carry concealed firearms incase they get, ya know, raped.

I guess you DON'T CARE about rape victims who are saved by guns huh?? You monster!

See I can employ emotional blackmail to dunk on the libs too! Doesn't make it any less shitty of a tactic though.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Anger is our problem and the each one of us is the boss and thinking everyone is trying to rape or fuck you over is the problem.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Anger is our problem and the each one of us is the boss and thinking everyone is trying to rape or fuck you over is the problem.
I didn't say that at all? Although I agree anger is a huge problem. It's sometimes appropriate, it depends on what you're angry about. I said if a woman is about to get raped, I think she should be able to defend herself with a firearm. So she doesn't get raped.

If nobody raped anyone, I agree that would be ideal. Just like if some psycho asshole didn't decide to murder a bunch of kids, that would also be ideal. You still need armed security to guard schools if you really want to stop this, even if the criminal has no gun or knife and is just giving all the kids stone cold stunners or something instead.