Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should Sirken come back/allowed back?
Yes, bring him back 106 54.36%
No way. Keep him away 42 21.54%
bush 9/11 47 24.10%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Banned

Easy solution: Wipe Blue & Green and start 2 brand new servers simultaneously (ala Green/Teal) to deal with initial massive population at launch. Eventually merge to 1 server once pop dies off a bit. No split population and fresh starts for everyone. Wipes out obnoxiously topheavy servers with completely broken economies that have been generating way more plat than is removed for 10+ years. Ditch the dumb green rules like bad UI and no pet window. Might weed out some over immersed elves in the process cause they'll rage over losing the raid pixels they pooped into socks for 80 hrs a week to get.

Win/Win/Win
Old 05-12-2022, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy solution: Wipe Blue & Green and start 2 brand new servers simultaneously (ala Green/Teal) to deal with initial massive population at launch. Eventually merge to 1 server once pop dies off a bit. No split population and fresh starts for everyone. Wipes out obnoxiously topheavy servers with completely broken economies that have been generating way more plat than is removed for 10+ years. Ditch the dumb green rules like bad UI and no pet window. Might weed out some over immersed elves in the process cause they'll rage over losing the raid pixels they pooped into socks for 80 hrs a week to get.

Win/Win/Win
No no no, I worked hard for my things and I still need a ruby tear to win eq ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Banned

>worked
(LOL)
Old 05-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>worked
(LOL)
What's so funny Mr? You think it is easy to be alert and ready to tank the dragons and pop clickys and all the warrior things! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Banned

got em
Old 05-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sometimes wonder if my shaman with AoN/Beads.etc still exists in the database somewhere or if it "disappeared"
Send me the username and PW and I will find out for you, no charge!!
Old 05-12-2022, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

I believe Deru was outed/disgraced before Velious release, so if you had beads id reckon you're fine. Also, Chortles is a fat loser IRL and has a small ween.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-12-2022, 06:20 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Win/Win/Win
Wiping a long term museum server goes against the nature of this project. The reliability of the pixels is a big selling point.

I like to be vindictive too but it would only erode confidence in the project, and make it more like other lesser emu servers.

Merging and moving forward makes sense and I dunno why this isn’t spoken of and discussed by nilbog and Rogean to the masses outside of early promises of the blue green merge
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

How was your bike ride home from the office today

*grins slightly and chuckles softly*
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang