Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Kobold

Default Blackeart Pirates - Old Guild, New Game

The Blackheart Pirates have added Project 1999 to their list of games. From their formation in Dark Ages of Camelot in 2001, the Blackheart Pirates now game in DAOC, Lord of The Rings Online and Star Wars (The Old Republic). We are an open guild. We welcome members of all levels, classes, races, play abilities and play experience. We invite anyone interested to talk to one of our members about how to become a Pirate!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Blackheart Pirates have added Project 1999 to their list of games. From their formation in Dark Ages of Camelot in 2001, the Blackheart Pirates now game in DAOC, Lord of The Rings Online and Star Wars (The Old Republic). We are an open guild. We welcome members of all levels, classes, races, play abilities and play experience. We invite anyone interested to talk to one of our members about how to become a Pirate!
I fucking love DAoC. How many active players you have? If I can remember my account, I think I have a level 40ish ranger or something like that. As for SWtOR, I can't get that game to hold my attention for more than an hour. It's pretty boring. =/ And I say this after I pre-ordered the super pack with all that extra shit. I stopped playing tOR like.. less than a month after launch.

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 11-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Kobold

Unfortunately, the Blackheart Pirates are no longer active in Dark Ages of Camelot. However, we are still active in Lord of The Rings Online and in Star Warts: The Old Republic. We are growing steadily in Project 1999, and we welcome anyone who wants to experience the game with us!
Old 12-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonmist

DAoC went to Warhammer and now its even dead =/ ....
Closed Thread