Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you dumbasses seriously trying to suggest antivaxxer should be a protected class like race and gender?
I do suggest that. It is not so odd given they were indeed protected up until this year. If your rights can be stripped away at a whim (like how HIPPA was arbitrarily suspended) whenever the government feels like doing so, then guess what--you ain't got no rights. An out-of-control federal government is far more dangerous to my future or yours than covid is. You don't care, now, because it's convenient for you. You don't have the foresight to realize that eventually the butcher's bill will come due and those same tools will be used against you in time. It's okay though. I fight for you, too, even if you don't realize or appreciate it.

Danth
Old 09-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A one percent mortality rate means something like three million deaths considering how contagious the delta variant is, and that's assuming people don't get infected more than once (which they definitely will).

Daily reminder that the GOP is a death cult.
What percentage of people catching "The Delta Variant" are fully vaccinated

Do you know?
Old 09-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
A one percent mortality rate means something like three million deaths considering how contagious the delta variant is, and that's assuming people don't get infected more than once (which they definitely will).

Daily reminder that the GOP is a death cult.
Hahaha, no it doesn't. It would only mean that if EVERY single person in america got covid. Tons and tons of people die from smoking and alcohol, which are totally unnecessary vices that tax the healthcare system far more. Do you want to outlaw them? I'd assume not, because with those things you understand that life entails a certain level of risk.

The delta variant is more contagious, true. It's also far less lethal. Viruses very often become less lethal over time, because it's in their interest to not kill their hosts. So they often mutate into less lethal versions to maximize reproduction over time. I learned that in like highschool biology. The fact is, not treating a seriously ill person, who might not even HAVE covid but is just not vaccinated for it, is seriously evil medical malpractice. And you're calling the right a "death cult", get real.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm more than happy to just talk like normal people but you guys just constantly push the temperature to 10,000 degrees with every post.
I consider that bunch useful. They serve as a visible reminder that the notion "it can't happen here" is a bunch of hogwash, and we're not necessarily all that far-removed from the rise of our version of Mao or Stalin. There are plenty of people who'd cheer it on from the sidelines.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What percentage of people catching "The Delta Variant" are fully vaccinated

Do you know?
lol at your scare quotes, Toxigen.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

Look how butt hurt they all are. Mmmm those tears are so sweet. Fucking delicious. Keep crying. I love it.

Tell me how unfair it is again. I really like that part. Tell me again how you're a victim in all this because the doctor wont risk their life to save yours, after they already told you how to not get sick.

Thats the problem with you christian/right wingers. You're so selfish and cannot accept responsibility for yourselves.

If you got yourself sick, you get yourself better.
You had your chance and you squandered it.
Accept responsibility for once.

You did it to yourself.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol at your scare quotes, Toxigen.
You're just trolling

Your gimmick is hilariously transparent
Old 09-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Look guys we aren't MANDATING the vaccine, but you just can't do anything, including getting medical treatment for ANY other disease or medical emergency if you don't."

Sincerely, a totally sane and not all authoritarian tyranical crazy person

If you get covid you only have a 99% chance of surviving. If you're having a heart attack you're gonna be FINE. Seriously, you can't understand how batshit crazy such a policy is?
Conditional mandates are voluntary. I'd be buttmad if they did a real one, but that hasn't happened.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hahaha, no it doesn't. It would only mean that if EVERY single person in america got covid. Tons and tons of people die from smoking and alcohol, which are totally unnecessary vices that tax the healthcare system far more. Do you want to outlaw them? I'd assume not, because with those things you understand that life entails a certain level of risk.

The delta variant is more contagious, true. It's also far less lethal. Viruses very often become less lethal over time, because it's in their interest to not kill their hosts. So they often mutate into less lethal versions to maximize reproduction over time. I learned that in like highschool biology. The fact is, not treating a seriously ill person, who might not even HAVE covid but is just not vaccinated for it, is seriously evil medical malpractice. And you're calling the right a "death cult", get real.
I guess the millions of people dead all over the world, and the new strain which is even deadlier, is just the virus "warming up" to humanity.

This makes me laugh so fucking hard. Like this guy wants to get sick and die so fucking bad then explain it away at his own funeral.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're totally deranged man

Even if you were built like Shaq you couldn't dunk on anyone

Sorry
One sentence. Thats gonna be all thats said at your funeral, too. It will go something like "Put this stupid bitch in the ground so he cant infect anyone else." Then the pastor will close his bible and spit on your coffin.
Closed Thread