Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

why does horza keep saying im thorgrimm?
Old 09-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why does horza keep saying im thorgrimm?
Because he's an empty gimmick poster that smears everything he can't refute
Old 09-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy solution for all this.
Move the fuck out of america.
Get the vaccine.
Stop crying.

You can do em all, or none. But dont expect the doctor to risk their life, sharing air with your stupid ass, because you're stupid.

Just like I said. Typical christian response. FORCE THEM TO TREAT ME! FORCE THEM!

Nope. You dont bake gay cakes, doctors dont save retards from themselves.

When you fail to realize reality is biased to the left. LOLOLOLOLOL

You're serious going to say "we're the side who believes in sky men, talking donkeys, sons of gods, eternal salvation, heaven. We HATE science when we dont agree with it. We go out of our way to destroy arts, science, and math programs in school. We hate colleges, we hate professors. We are the side that is grounded in reality."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
What the hell are you even rambling about? I'm an atheist. And btw universal healthcare is what screaming "YOU MUST TREAT ME, YOU MUST" is. You aren't entitled to the doctor's labor.

You also completely dodged my point that they don't have this policy for ANY other contagious disease which can put doctors and patients- especially patients in an ICU- at risk. Why do you think that is? Why has no doctor ever said "You have a bad flu??! IM NOT GONNA TREAT YOU AHHHH!!! GET AWAY GET AWAY!!"
Old 09-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hope you dont end up killing your parents by transmission of the flu at thanks giving, because you didn't get your flu shot. That would be utterly tragic to have to live with that guilt. You, being responsible for the death of a family member.

Good lord man, seek therapy. Breath. Just breath. You don't have to foam at the mouth with every post, I'm more than happy to just talk like normal people but you guys just constantly push the temperature to 10,000 degrees with every post.
Do you hear your dad yelling at your in my post or something? Like I dont see where you're getting "omg so angry" when im laughing at your pussy asses. You cant see the grin but man, there aint no anger here. If you read it that way, thats because you're intimidated by me.

Is it so hard to believe that a man is laughing at a death cult as they try to explain away every single little detail of why they should be given special treatment?

You make me laugh so hard, you dont even know. My GF just came in here asking if I was watching a vid and i pointed to the screen and she slapped her forehead.. Like, you crack me up. You're gonna get sick and no amount of "well, sometimes, virus's keep the host alive.." is going to save you. No doctor is going to even want to touch you.

That makes me laugh. You intentionally put yourself in this position and now you're the victim. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 09-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Banned

Yeah, pretty much. If the doctor said "im not gonna treat you if you didnt get a flu shot" well, thats his business aint it? You would FORCE them to endanger their lives to treat you. You wouldnt care if they died, as long as you didnt.

You best believe when I go to a job, if they dont wear masks or have a vaccine card, I decline them service. Why should I go into your disease palace and fix/build your new bar or whatever? You dont care if you get me sick. So, I dont care if you need my help.

See how YOUR actions made the response??
Old 09-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, pretty much. If the doctor said "im not gonna treat you if you didnt get a flu shot" well, thats his business aint it? You would FORCE them to endanger their lives to treat you. You wouldnt care if they died, as long as you didnt.

You best believe when I go to a job, if they dont wear masks or have a vaccine card, I decline them service. Why should I go into your disease palace and fix/build your new bar or whatever? You dont care if you get me sick. So, I dont care if you need my help.

See how YOUR actions made the response??
Why only The Flu or Covid

What if a Doctor refuses to treat you for any possible reason he can make up. Maybe he doesn't like the way you look.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

There is one outcome for this thread and it aint unity and peace lol
Old 09-08-2021, 03:00 PM
Banned

One: This is America. Nobody can be compelled to provide service to another. Thats called slavery. They only do that in prisons.

Two: If you are exposed to an biological/blood agent and then refuse treatment, you'll be walked down to the freezer to let the agent kill you or they will execute you. You're a danger to the crew and its mission, you gotta go.

You dont get to run to medical and try to force the doctors to treat you. You dont get to endanger them because you didnt put on your gas mask when everyone else did. Masks dont work, remember?

If you're too far gone, you cannot be saved, and insist on trying to infect others, you'll be put down. Its really that simple.

The DOD approves of this. They gave me a shotgun and all for the practice runs.

Now you're saying that a doctor who already said "take the vaccine" should be forced to treat you because you didnt take the vaccine, like a fucking idiot. How about no.
Old 09-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Banned

Lock him and her up!
Old 09-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why only The Flu or Covid

What if a Doctor refuses to treat you for any possible reason he can make up. Maybe he doesn't like the way you look.
What if jesus was a homosexual? See how they are just unrelated?
Closed Thread