Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Banned

Default Archeage... I can see it now.....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

lol
Old 08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Banned

lol why am i on the back
Old 08-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Genedin likes being spooned. At least you're not the horse.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Enjoy PvPing to this

Their bodies aren't ready for real pvp, surely?
Old 08-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

My buddy got the alpha because he likes to waste money.Getting his info this evening will report back.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My buddy got the alpha because he likes to waste money.Getting his info this evening will report back.
Yeah I saw some alpha footage on Twitch, looked okay... be good to have more info on it.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I saw some alpha footage on Twitch, looked okay... be good to have more info on it.
I can give a quick rundown...

You start as two factions much like WoW, each with multiple races. Each race has their own unique mounts but any race can travel to their lands to purchase them. You choose between 3 different skillsets to make a class. For Example if you choose Archery, Shadowplay, and Vitalism , you would be a ranger. You could choose to be more a healer ranger or DPS ranger depending on the skills you choose down the tree. No two Rangers would be the same unless they copied each other's skill tree's. It's also pretty damned balanced not allot of super OP builds or exploits I found in character design.

You gain honor for killing members of the opposing faction that lets you purchase gear.

Unlike WoW you can kill members of your own Faction. Killing Factions members and stealing crops is considered a crime. Their is even an entire tradeskill devoted to stealing other crops called Larceny. If you steal or kill too much you you go to court your next pvp death.

Once at court you can plead guilty for a reduced sentence or ask for trial. If you ask for trail they randomly select 5 players that have been selected for Jury Duty to decide your fate. If found guilty you could be charged with up to 20 hours jail time.

Once in jail you can talk to other inmates or...break out. It takes alil while to escape because you have to the find the key.

If you steal or slay your own faction members too much you become a Pirate. Once a Pirate you are no longer welcome on the mainland and only find refuge at pirate island. The upside is everyone not a pirate now gives you honor pts and you gear much faster through pvp as the entire world is now a free target. And you no longer gain crime pts for killing anyone.

Their are instanced dungeons you can gear off. World Raid mobs that drop gear, and Tradeskill gear.
Last edited by Syft 2.0; 08-08-2014 at 01:05 PM..
Old 08-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Is it a huge time sink or can you start pvping soon
Old 08-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it a huge time sink or can you start pvping soon
Not a time sink at all, you can lvl fast as shit in this game. Even at midrange you can start pvping just go into non safezones to lvl and you'll find pvp.

Tradeskills are a time sink and extremely expensive to lvl up, but they give some of the best gear in the game, as well as allow you to construct different things for houses and farms as well as boats and galleons.

Every Character is given a Glider, Rowboat, and Mount by following their quest line as a newb. Unlike Wow these things do not equal an escape other players can murder your horse knock you out of the air on your glider or destroy your boat.
Closed Thread