Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This meme is dumb. Literally nobody is saying covid poses "no threat to you in any way". Are you actually this dumb, or a troll? I literally said in that post that "vulnerable populations" should be protected.

My point was that the 700k "covid death count" is artificially inflated because some people who died from gunshot wounds and car accidents, and also had covid, were counted as "covid deaths". Do you understand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean that meme is also totally hypocritical, because the same idiots always say "Hey you're more likely to die in a car accident than an islamist terror attack!".

Like yes, that's true. Therefor we shouldn't care about them? Nobody is saying "covid poses no threat", the point is that the threat is greatly exaggerated. Which is exactly the same argument they are making when they point out that islamic terrorism is exaggerated. However one is senseless murder, and the other is a disease. They always want it to be this simple, derpy "one thing therefor another thing" bullshit. So dumb.
Dawg, determining cause of death is up to the mortality board, not your facebook groupchat.

Not sure how you got access to 700k patient charts with HIPAA in force either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dawg, determining cause of death is up to the mortality board, not your facebook groupchat.

Not sure how you got access to 700k patient charts with HIPAA in force either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
B4 Trump that stuff was being anonimimized and uploaded to a gov dBase. Dumb 2 rely on that tho.

And tbqvfh. He has every right to believe what his Facebook grp wants.

Even if it's dumb.

I believe 700k is a lowball figure. My local publix shelves is are bare and businesses are closing everywhere being strangled by their own lobbies and real estate racketeering It's actually hilarious af. Actually. Tho the human suffering is terrible.

Also a lot of people are dying because they subsist on KFC and bigSips.

All these things can be simultaneously tru. And that the turds in the turdbowl cherry pick data to support the political fascism of the fortune 500 instead of having integrity to be proactive and take all safe reasonable responsible steps to look after themselves and communities is REALLY dumb. Like dumber than me.

Can we please get past the number of dead and acknowledge covid is fucking up our world, both people you like and don't like.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
B4 Trump that stuff was being anonimimized and uploaded to a gov dBase. Dumb 2 rely on that tho.

Even if it's dumb.

I believe 700k is a lowball figure. My local publix shelves is are bare and businesses are closing everywhere being strangled by their own lobbies and real estate racketeering It's actually hilarious af. Actually. Tho the human suffering is terrible.

Also a lot of people are dying because they subsist on KFC and bigSips.

All these things can be simultaneously tru. And that the turds in the turdbowl cherry pick data to support the political fascism of the fortune 500 instead of having integrity to be proactive and take all safe reasonable responsible steps to look after themselves and communities is REALLY dumb. Like dumber than me.

Can we please get past the number of dead and acknowledge covid is fucking up our world, both people you like and don't like.
There's definitely some dumb turds that are posting in this thread, but it's not who you think.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even if it's dumb.
No he doesn't, error non habet ius.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daily reminder the GOP is a death cult.
So are the democrats. You both are going to commit the same murder suicide together.

Quote:
Compared to people with conservative and moderate political ideologies, liberals were less likely to die over the course of a 30-year review. But party lines did not determine life span, with Independents faring better than Republicans and Democrats, according to the study published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifes...129-story.html
Old 10-15-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daily reminder the GOP is a death cult.
What's your sympathy level like for these people? Mine's kinda low tbh.

From June through September 2021, approximately 90,000 COVID-19 deaths among adults likely would have been prevented with vaccination.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's great. Also 90k deaths would have been prevented without covid lockdowns! Also if the vaccine ends up giving people brain cancer in 5 years, those deaths would have been prevented without the vaccine! Covid isn't very dangerous for most people, and simply getting covid and recovering provides more robust antibody protection than the vaccines, according to the cdc!

I'll reiterate it again: Vulnerable people, meaning mostly elderly people, should be vaccinated. The vast, vast majority of people dying from covid are elderly. A healthy 30 year old not getting vaccinated because they are weighing the risk vs the reward, is not contributing to your statistic.

You're just a partisan and want to scold people who aren't doing what you want. I don't buy it for a second that you actually care about people dying. Hundreds of thousands of people die from alcohol consumption, and have for centuries. It taxes our healthcare system far more than covid, and taxpayers often cover their medical costs. Why not go scold the booze hounds? Ohhh, right, it's not politically useful.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hundreds of thousands of people die from alcohol consumption, and have for centuries. It taxes our healthcare system far more than covid, and taxpayers often cover their medical costs. Why not go scold the booze hounds? Ohhh, right, it's not politically useful.
i think they tried to do something like that in the infrastructure bill but your team stonewalled it to the tune of zero votes, eww. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are the democrats. You both are going to commit the same murder suicide together.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifes...129-story.html
Old 10-15-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think they tried to do something like that in the infrastructure bill but your team stonewalled it to the tune of zero votes, eww. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol how funny would it be if we all had to blow our car before it would start.
Closed Thread