Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 06-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry. When we nerf bards, it will be more obvious.

H
Haynar have you guys looked at the dot tick changes while we're talking about bards? I can't move through my normal 4 song rotation since the change. All songs seem to be 1 tick short now as I assume they are coded like "dots".

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haynar have you guys looked at the dot tick changes while we're talking about bards? I can't move through my normal 4 song rotation since the change. All songs seem to be 1 tick short now as I assume they are coded like "dots".

This i noticed as well, but just kinda threw it aside. I usually twist 4 songs , two hastes , dot/resist buff , regen line. I will test it more today.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Yeah, bard offensive songs are also not ticking for the correct amount of time... Current state of things for a bard is that swarm kiting is broken, fear kiting is broken, charm kiting is broken, and nobody will group with us outside of endgame. Fun.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, bard offensive songs are also not ticking for the correct amount of time... Current state of things for a bard is that swarm kiting is broken, fear kiting is broken, charm kiting is broken, and nobody will group with us outside of endgame. Fun.
And somehow, none of my instruments are able to play sad country songs!
Old 06-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Aviak

This needs to be fixed. Fast. Running from mobs right now is impossible. I have a few low level corpses that shouldn't exist right now. GL trying to do a CR without invis. And Pulling without sow? GG
Old 06-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am not sure what was done to fix the dots. But it could be the cause of bard songs being short now. I will try to look at it later tonight if I get a chance.

Haynar
Old 06-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure what was done to fix the dots. But it could be the cause of bard songs being short now. I will try to look at it later tonight if I get a chance.

Haynar
Thanks again H you go above and beyond as always.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:

Haynar
You're the best [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2015, 07:49 PM
Developer

Yes, bard songs were broken with the patch. Kanras' selectively applied the +1 bonus tic, which breaks bards.

I will try to fix it, but he will just undo my changes if he doesn't agree.

H
Old 06-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, bard songs were broken with the patch. Kanras' selectively applied the +1 bonus tic, which breaks bards.

I will try to fix it, but he will just undo my changes if he doesn't agree.

H
Make sure you're aware it's all offensive bard songs affected, not just our DoT's. Mez charm slow etc are broken currently. They're borderline unusable, definitely not how it was in classic so I have no idea why he would revert your changes..