Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matthew 19:24 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

Valuing money over morality is anti-christ like behavior sir, get with Jesus
But what is morality here? denying jobs to would-be employees or thumbing your nose at a rich guy?
Old 02-16-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what is morality here? denying jobs to would-be employees or thumbing your nose at a rich guy?
well it's the bible so it's all moral
Old 02-16-2019, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not an immigrant.

I was born in the US.
"I don't want anyone else to have the same opportunity my descendent who immigrated here had"

What a nice bunch of non hypocritical people
Old 02-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
min/maxing your economy at the expense of needy people looking for refuge from a living hell would be the example here sir
Old 02-16-2019, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
min/maxing your economy at the expense of needy people looking for refuge from a living hell would be the example here sir
But they're brown, poor, and don't speak English. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2019, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
WTF are you babbling about?
Old 02-16-2019, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Matthew 19:24 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

Valuing money over morality is anti-christ like behavior sir, get with Jesus
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dfvkph6WsAA_s_z.jpg
Old 02-17-2019, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
"I don't want anyone else to have the same opportunity my descendent who immigrated here had"

What a nice bunch of non hypocritical people
I didn't say that.

I just said I'm not an immigrant.

I was born in the US.

Do you know what an immigrant is?
Old 02-17-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But they're brown, poor, and don't speak English. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re unattractive. It’s that simple. I welcome Hispanic women. Their men can get hit with reaper drones
Old 02-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re unattractive. It’s that simple. I welcome Hispanic women. Their men can get hit with reaper drones
Also, never getting socialized medicine like you guys want ( or UBI) with no restrictions on immigration