Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Default Any word on the fix for no Mage pets above 34?

Are these all still broken? Is there a fix?
Old 11-26-2019, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Blue cons are life and death now.

Lvl 40 Magician life is brutal currently.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

There's a partial fix pending - in that certain recipes were busted - or just didn't exist at all. That patch, p99 specific, is complete and just waiting for the devs to apply it.

Instead of the full fix that Verant devs implemented (one pet per spell level always for sale), the p99 fix only has the spell scrolls that never had recipes for sale. The recipes further down the line that use these scrolls were tested on the development server, and work.

So, with this patch in place, you'll be able to get the higher level pets, but you'll still have to research them.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a partial fix pending - in that certain recipes were busted - or just didn't exist at all. That patch, p99 specific, is complete and just waiting for the devs to apply it.

Instead of the full fix that Verant devs implemented (one pet per spell level always for sale), the p99 fix only has the spell scrolls that never had recipes for sale. The recipes further down the line that use these scrolls were tested on the development server, and work.

So, with this patch in place, you'll be able to get the higher level pets, but you'll still have to research them.
I am so glad to be guilded with such a powerful man of Odus, this is exactly how classic worked.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I thought they will also be implementing the pet spells on vendors eventually as well
Old 11-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Large Bat

when does this all take place?
Old 11-26-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought they will also be implementing the pet spells on vendors eventually as well
I played from classic thru pop, you could not buy your pet spells past a certain level, Im not going to pull a # from thin air, but at the higher levels it was entirely researched, no buying. Only later did they put the pet spells on vendors because some of the researched spells where not combining correctly. This is as i recall it. I could be wrong. But i doubt it.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

So thats why I see no mages around.... was wondering.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:08 PM
Large Bat

when is all this supposed to happen? does anyone know?
Old 11-26-2019, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Source?