Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I care deeply, my wife has Hopi blood. Incidentally, that could also lead to money.
Oh once again, you care deeply, but you want to talk about yourself.

Now you want to virtue signal about how you are by proxy some kind of navajo indian?

Im done with you man, you are nothing but a biggot.

You may be a communist too.

But you're a biggot through and through.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuckn bassanos dude holy shit why the fuck are we even talking about indian reservations?

You are the one that asked me "hAvEy You EvER BeeN To An Rev!"
Guilt and empathy are different things my friend. You’re not being blamed for anything
Old 01-29-2023, 02:29 AM
Banned

You're the first person to use that word in this context, Jib, guilt.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Hopi have some nice end days prophecies but I don't want to talk to you about them with you.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guilt and empathy are different things my friend. You’re not being blamed for anything
Were not talking about empathy you cock nocker, were talkinga bout whtie supramacy being why the indians are poor on the reservation.

Just saying you think youre more empathetic about reservation issues doesn't make you empathetic, it makes you a narcasist.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh once again, you care deeply, but you want to talk about yourself.

Now you want to virtue signal about how you are by proxy some kind of navajo indian?

Im done with you man, you are nothing but a biggot.

You may be a communist too.

But you're a biggot through and through.
Hopi and Navajo aren't the same tribe. Her blood isn't my blood. That isn't how tribal membership works, AFAIK.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopi and Navajo aren't the same tribe. Her blood isn't my blood. That isn't how tribal membership works, AFAIK.
I know that I was being disrespectful.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2023, 02:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about guilt? I feel bad for them is all because of the bolded section
Yeah, it is kind of awkward.

They're a conquered people, and yet they're also technically American citizens too.

Kind of what happened in England in 1066.

The Normans obliterated all Anglo Saxon and Celt culture and way of life from England in 50 years.

England still has a large Celt population to this day.

I personally don't know how to fix Native Nation issues. I know they have a huge drinking problem. They want to stay true to their traditional culture, which doesn't value or strive to be financially successful like other Americans do.

I dunno, sounds like they need to choose a path.

If they want to be financially successful, I'd recommend trying to get out of the Res. But that's easier said than done.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

If you say so bud. I was never talking about white supremacy, after all, Russians are white and dumber than anyone I can think of. I was simply saying I can’t imagine being born on a reservation. That’s a terrible hand to be dealt by Providence
Old 01-29-2023, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it is kind of awkward.

They're a conquered people, and yet they're also technically American citizens too.

Kind of what happened in England in 1066.

The Normans obliterated all Anglo Saxon and Celt culture and way of life from England in 50 years.

England still has a large Celt population to this day.

I personally don't know how to fix Native Nation issues. I know they have a huge drinking problem. They want to stay true to their traditional culture, which doesn't value or strive to be financially successful like other Americans do.

I dunno, sounds like they need to choose a path.

If they want to be financially successful, I'd recommend trying to get out of the Res. But that's easier said than done.
You read the Norman conquest by Marc Morris? I hate the Normans, the Anglo Saxon kingdom was by far the most advanced place in Europe outside of Constantinople

SAD BIGLY

And yeah, I don’t know how to fix things either. I think national service giving people an opportunity to work and see the country outside of their community might help people take initiative to move from dying economic units to growing ones

/shrug
Closed Thread