ticks all boxes.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-27-2018, 06:27 AM
Fire Giant

All the conspiracy theories.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the 'not haves' want a new server so they can get their guisestones/beads/lustrous etc shit.
I consider myself one of the Haves even after giving everything away 1 time and stopping to play other games over the years. yet Im still here, you would be surprised how appealing the journey is and the nostalgia of the eq draw.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:52 PM
Orc

There is project 2002.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

Said it before and I'll say it again... You want to wipe the server and start over, fine. But when the server gets started over. Start it with everything already banned and nerfed.

Everything on the Removed Items list should not be put into the game and any changes the Mods/Devs made to epics and weapons should also be made.

Now, we can play with a new server...
Old 05-28-2018, 08:34 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Said it before and I'll say it again... You want to wipe the server and start over, fine. But when the server gets started over. Start it with everything already banned and nerfed.

Everything on the Removed Items list should not be put into the game and any changes the Mods/Devs made to epics and weapons should also be made.

Now, we can play with a new server...
Seems like a good idea to me. What's the opposing argument to this? "Not classic"?

I imagine if the original devs were to roll a new server, they'd include the changes.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

You didn't miss the "classic feel", there were a lot of inaccurate things and overpowered tactics that shit on the game right from the beginning that weren't fixed for years. Right now the game is more classic than it has ever been, but it's up to you to play in a way that gives you the nostalgia you crave. Start a no twink guild or group.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a good idea to me. What's the opposing argument to this? "Not classic"?

I imagine if the original devs were to roll a new server, they'd include the changes.
I think they'd implement the patch notes in accordance with the timeline. So you'd have all the things that were "wrong" from later patches still there. If not, are we really reliving classic EQ?
Old 05-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing I'd add to that is, we all know people are scumbags when it comes to loot hoarding, or pushing their share of the server's wealth 0.1% higher than everyone else...so do the devs want to police that? (corpsing manastones, etc)
Old 05-28-2018, 07:50 PM
Banned

I want a new server just so I can see the hope get smothered from the eyes of people like OP when they realize it won't solve any problems
Closed Thread