Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Default Raising Oggok guards, maintaining Kazon Stormhammer

Want to raise Oggok faction to bank there and bind there to hunt HG's in Rathe,

noticed the only quests that do raise it lower kazon stormhammer,

do any of the quest that raises kazon become undoable if you've already become kos to just him?

A lot of dorf quest npc's say you'd get hits with him and 2 others if you killed them but doesn't say how they con to you in relation to him...

Anyone know?
Old 06-24-2018, 09:42 AM
Fire Giant

Aren't you a bard? Just use DE mask.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you a bard? Just use DE mask.
I just died to hill giants after owning reds for a while, luck ran out I guess.

So I figured I'd bound in Oggok, I obviously did some faction work ages ago, probably for forager bag which I have, or fire resists for my main.

Noticed w/o DE illusion I'm threatning to guards but I was geared at the time.

Worried about CR's now. Maybe instrument-less faction song would bring me to dubious but I dunno.

Just thought I'd get up to non kos with the city just 'coz but then noticed the above faction issue. I'm a bit ocd about bottoming out unfixable factions, even if they are useless. Never worked out which listed faction hits the mobs are on on wikis...
Old 06-24-2018, 03:57 PM
Banned

Do pickled froglok quest, which ruins kazon and then just hit kurns and farm bone chips to get kazon back up. Easiest way I can think of, but the pickled froglok quest will still take some time.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do pickled froglok quest, which ruins kazon and then just hit kurns and farm bone chips to get kazon back up. Easiest way I can think of, but the pickled froglok quest will still take some time.
^ This is what I did to max them both. The turn-in NPC for bone chips Kaladim is not on Kazon Stormhammer, in fact I'm not sure anyone is besides the King himself, so it is not an issue.

If you want to raise your Merchants of Kaladim faction up, though, I recommend you do that first since Tumpy Tonics lowers Craknek Warriors.

Being that you're raising Oggok you might want to start MuffinQuest because once the next patch hits it will be almost entirely gone and you won't be able to raise your Merchants of Ogg[u]k faction.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:21 PM
Banned

muffin quest?
Old 06-24-2018, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ This is what I did to max them both. The turn-in NPC for bone chips Kaladim is not on Kazon Stormhammer, in fact I'm not sure anyone is besides the King himself, so it is not an issue.

If you want to raise your Merchants of Kaladim faction up, though, I recommend you do that first since Tumpy Tonics lowers Craknek Warriors.

Being that you're raising Oggok you might want to start MuffinQuest because once the next patch hits it will be almost entirely gone and you won't be able to raise your Merchants of Ogg[u]k faction.
Ah right that's what I wanted to know if quest npcs would be locked out or not. Thanks.

Not too fussed about kaladim don't see my bard ever going there, just like the option to fix it.

What's this about an oggok muffin quest? doesn't see that anywhere on the wiki, merchants are NBD it's banker and "not getting killed on the way out of zone" that would be usefull.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Banker will be on the Merchant faction in the future, he is currently still on Clurg (incorrectly). It's called Fresh Baked Muffins --

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=1262

Talk to Innkeep Morpa in Feerrott and get the crate from her, fill it with 10 fresh baked muffins (storebought will not work) and turn it in. You'll get +2 per 10 muffins. As a Half Elf Agnostic Bard it took me 15,000 muffins to reach max ally -- so figure I started at -3000. Could be better if you're human or worse if you're wood elf. About 1/3rd of that should be good enough for just being non-KOS... maybe even 1/4th. 3500 muffins should do it.

I joined Dial a Port for about a month as the guild chat was the easiest way to buy foraged fruits in mass quantities.

Aalderon also had the head of the Cracked Staff Artisans assisting.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=254266

When the faction revamp/fix is finished you shouldn't have an issue with the merchants or guards at all in dark elf form, anyway. Unless you've done some killing.
Last edited by Aalderon Crystafire; 06-24-2018 at 05:27 PM..
Old 06-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Banned

I am so glad I am the type of person to think Dubi/apprehensive is good enough. thats nuts
Old 06-24-2018, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Amulet of Necropotence, or just run to Grobb a zone away and line of sight bank - its cheaper <3