Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, you're sitting there on the sidelines watching two big alpha dogs tag team every bitch in the lands and enjoying the spoils of their conquests, all the while crying about how unfair life is on an elf sim forum.

I think it's clear who the cuck is in this situation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This deserves more discussion. We cannot claim to be a great and prosperous community until we find out who is really the cucks.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, you're sitting there on the sidelines watching two big alpha dogs tag team every bitch in the lands and enjoying the spoils of their conquests,
Actually laughed out loud at "big alpha dogs tag teaming bitches" in reference to pixels because I believe you actually see your selves that way.

Employer: Well sir, what are you qualifications for this position?
You: I've devoted my life to being a current Big Alpha dog tag teaming bitches.
Employer: Can you elaborate?
You: By bitches I mean fake dragons in an imaginary world on a 17 year old game, same thing as bitches though amiright?
Old 07-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Boycotting the name/names or any similar variations of

1. Hjial
2. Hyjal

That is all ... /flameon
Old 07-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually laughed out loud at "big alpha dogs tag teaming bitches" in reference to pixels because I believe you actually see your selves that way.

You: By bitches I mean fake dragons in an imaginary world on a 17 year old game, same thing as bitches though amiright?
let's say if you DID have to use eq credentials in a job interview would you hire the hardcore raid guy or the cuck who cries about the hardcore raid guy?
Old 07-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

I am currently looking for an employee for a network technician in Canada. 6month term atm but could lead to a full time job.

If you send me your job credentials I hope you include your EQ credentials as well.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's say if you DID have to use eq credentials in a job interview would you hire the hardcore raid guy or the cuck who cries about the hardcore raid guy?
I'd hire the woman who would do the same job for half the pay and won't be playing elf sims on the clock.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ah yes, you're sitting there on the sidelines watching two big alpha dogs tag team every bitch in the lands and enjoying the spoils of their conquests, all the while crying about how unfair life is on an elf sim forum.

I think it's clear who the cuck is in this situation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can pick 1 person in this thread who has never even smelled a vagina in their life (hint: its you)

grats on being a "big alpha dog" who has to respond to batphones around the clock even in the middle of the night while you are sleeping lest you miss out on the chance at a couple dkp
Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can pick 1 person in this thread who has never even smelled a vagina in their life (hint: its you)

grats on being a "big alpha dog" who has to respond to batphones around the clock even in the middle of the night while you are sleeping lest you miss out on the chance at a couple dkp
how often do you sniff vagina mr sex haver??
Old 07-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol. Thank you for that.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well we don't have to so who cares.
Closed Thread