Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think you are missing some information there? Oh right the big bad reporting is all in on it too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We get it you sold a lot of your land and now you are trying to retire and the government is taking what you have left and giving it to the younger generation after you shoved the debt on them to fix failed recessions under Republican presidents.
You're delusional. None of what you have said is true, I'm 36.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Let’s be real. Republicans aren’t going to do as well as they thought in the midterms. As a matter of fact..I think you guys will be upset about it.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Banned

Yeah people love losing 20% of their retirement and elementary school bathroom molestations
Old 09-01-2022, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s be real. Republicans aren’t going to do as well as they thought in the midterms. As a matter of fact..I think you guys will be upset about it.
Supposedly things have shifted back a bit in the predictions

I think roe v wade played a small role due to the single lonely bitter (lol jk) suburban woman demographic

I also think the knowledge that many other country economies have tanked has somewhat helped the outlook on ours as a reflection on Biden’s gov’t. When so many are going down ours doesn’t stand out as easily

My prediction is it will be very close now
Old 09-01-2022, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah people love losing 20% of their retirement and elementary school bathroom molestations
Extra elementary school bathroom molestations?
Old 09-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Banned

I think what republicans need to keep doing is:

1. Bussing truckloads of illegals from the border to Dem cities. Even the most bleeding heart libs I think tend to secretly take the same attitude towards illegals as they do homeless, because many illegals will end up homeless: Not In My Backyard. Put them in people’s backyards (figuratively) and the problem becomes much more real to them

2. Continue to push the trans issue. The significance of this can vary depending on who you ask but the black community is still very macho and I don’t think is really into the trans thing, nor is the traditional Catholic Hispanic community. They will turn against it the harder it’s pushed I think

3. Continue to point the blame finger at inflation

What they should stop doing:

Chill out on the abortion thing (this is just what I think will help them win not necessary my moral beliefs)

Chill out on Trump (you can still support him, even plan to vote for him like I would, but don’t be so vocal about it). Trump works best as a figurehead, like the queen of England. He has a lot of power in merely who he supports, not just what he does
Old 09-01-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were right then most of the people in Texas and Florida would be dead

Good job destroying the economy due to TDS
Oh look when he is wrong he tangents ...

COVID-19 Data Misrepresented by Florida Governor

Texas Counties Have Stopped Publicly Reporting COVID Numbers

Quote:
Jan. 20, 2021 PUBLISHED 1:23 PM CT Jan. 20, 2021

TEXAS — In Texas and most places around the country, COVID-19 numbers are soaring. Infections, hospitalizations, and deaths have risen steadily since shelter-in-place orders ended in April. Some hospitals around the state whose resources are running scarce are creating impromptu “death panels” tasked with making a Sophie’s Choice on which patients receive treatment for the deadly virus and which are too far gone to have any chance of overcoming it.
Got any more BUT What-about-ism?

The Trump administration's mismanagement of Covid caused a lose of 16 Trillion in the economy and his 6 Trillion Tax cut the rich will never be paid back.

Wake up you brainwashed fool
Old 09-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

You people call me crazy for believing humans were created in a lab and yall talking about trumps covid mismanagement like its unique to 1 political party, and not AMERICAS covid mismanagement.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-01-2022 at 11:48 AM..
Old 09-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It is amazing how much we DIDN'T hear about molestation from Catholic Boy Schools in the past.

It has always been there. In some cases it was far worse than anything today. You love your Church don't ya ... Often just republican echo chambers...

Quote:
The Roman Catholic Church has settled numerous sexual abuse claims filed against accused priests in schools. Catholic dioceses across the United States have paid more than $3 billion dollars to victims. Often, these priest abuse settlements also bought silence.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh look when he is wrong he tangents ...

COVID-19 Data Misrepresented by Florida Governor
Rebekah Jones caught a felony for this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread