Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2022, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

We'll get our turn to be the villains next time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2022, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'll get our turn to be the villains next time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we're better at it than, uh, all of the previous generations. Not to put too much stock into generational stuff.

https://archive.ph/baVMG

Quote:
“They’re afraid the outsider is going to take over and eliminate their life. It’s the erasure part that is the greatest threat,” he said. He came to understand Mr. Trump’s “Make America Great Again” as “an appeal to ethnic preservation,” in the guise of defending a Christian nation.
Quote:
Debating facts and figures is of little use, he says. Better to understand the fears and angers that feed personal beliefs.
Old 11-26-2022, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we're better at it than, uh, all of the previous generations. Not to put too much stock into generational stuff.

https://archive.ph/baVMG
How come we're pretending integralism is a recent innovation?

Like, do we know or do we not know?
Old 11-26-2022, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How come we're pretending integralism is a recent innovation?

Like, do we know or do we not know?
I hadn’t really thought about it, but it’s not like this is the first time there’s people that want to mix church and state. I refer to them as Christofascists, and they are a palette-swapped version of ISIS.

Maybe it didn’t occur to the journalist. Maybe it rarely does because Americans have all been taught exceptionalism is good, and many are ignorant of history. We are an arrogant nation full of fragile jerks.
Old 11-26-2022, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hadn’t really thought about it, but it’s not like this is the first time there’s people that want to mix church and state. I refer to them as Christofascists, and they are a palette-swapped version of ISIS.

Maybe it didn’t occur to the journalist. Maybe it rarely does because Americans have all been taught exceptionalism is good, and many are ignorant of history. We are an arrogant nation full of fragile jerks.
I do think they're weasels who wouldn't actually go through with and are only saying it as a kind of negotiating tactic.

After all, Bernie was the compromise position. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

lol our generation is at fault for all the problems.

Not boomers lol

we outnumber them 5:1

40-45 is a melinial.

Aint nobody in their 30s-40s should be proud of themselves, that was the laziest and most wasteful generation in recorded american history.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

Not political at all really but with a Daily Wire host I’ll put it I politics I guess

I agree with the Host that Pete does look like a dumpy meth head. Mouth is the strong point, has big lips and nice wide symmetrical smile. Not a great square Superman chin and the rest like I said looks like a trailer park meth user

I think what the host recognizes but GREATLY underestimates is the power of humor. It’s the one thing I get kind of sexist about in that all women want to be around a funny guy yet almost never are women as consistently funny themselves. They take a selfish approach to humor: make me laugh while I don’t bother to try to make you laugh

But that’s ok, as long as the girl’s appreciation for a sense of humor also comes with an understanding of how difficult it can be. Some people have natural talent, but having a good sense of humor means constant life-long practice. Not only practice on comedic timing and learning what people find funny…I mean also failing and putting oneself in one of the most awkward social positions imaginable: trying a joke that utterly fails with those around you. Or even makes them angry, although that happens more to socially awkward people like those with autism (who can absolutely be funny but can also whiff a joke in a way that upsets people)

It’s sort of like working out for men. A lot of women like it but few have the respect and understanding of the massive amount of work it takes to get

Anyway, funny and tall. And his track record helps him for future prospects

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 11-26-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Hey guess what the first thing the new IRS is doing taxing people that take payments on Venmo and PayPal.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/23/here...s-in-2022.html

Is it small businesses didn’t suffer enough for the pandemic the IRS is hunting down anyone who’s taking small payments for their little side hustle.

We were assured the IRS was going to target the people that got all those PPP loans and the 1% and the billionaires but who do they target exactly who I said they were going to target poor people, trying to build communities.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

I love this article "who has to pay this?"

Literally anyone who isn't a corporation and collects around +500$ for a crafting project they sold.

lmao also, "we made it super complicated and fucked up and confusing"

Quote:
The challenge with the new lower threshold amount of $600 for Form 1099-K is that personal payments and reimbursements could be incorrectly reported as taxable transactions.
Fucking communist fucks.

Quote:
It’s possible you’ll receive Form 1099-K for transactions you don’t expect, such as reselling Taylor Swift tickets at a profit, for example, warned Justin Miller, national director of wealth planning at Evercore Wealth Management in San Francisco.

But selling items at a loss, such as used furniture, may be less clear.
LOL you have to pay taxes on your garage sales now

LOLOL

Quote:
A frequently asked questions page from the IRS says you shouldn’t receive Form 1099-K for personal transfers, such as reimbursements for splitting meals, gifts or allowances.
OH PHEW, I never in a billion years would have thought that would be a concern, but im glad to know it is.

Ill pay attention to all the meals I split incse you chage the code in 2 years, that way im ready to report that all to the IRS propperly.

Fuckn a dude

you guys really did a fuckn number on this country lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-26-2022 at 01:50 PM..
Old 11-26-2022, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys really did a fuckn number on this country lol
Economic Reality about to hit hard

All of the false promises Dems make with monopoly money coming home to roost

Our Government is broke and the dollar is running on fumes. 2008 is going to look like a picnic when it hits the fan. There isn't going to be anyone to bail out Biden like The Government bailed out the banks
Closed Thread