Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations ahead of time. However bumpy the journey, I know fate will be kind to a family like yours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks.
Old 02-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had an egg and sausage burrito for breakfast. Then I bought overpriced coffee in the women's center. When we get home I am going to make shakshuka for dinner.

We also plan to watch the 8th season finale of Doctor Who tonight, where Nick Frost plays santa.
Burritos <3

Shakshuka sounds so good. It's so funny that I've never watched Doctor Who- everyone says it's so good! Hoping for good news from the Women's Center.
Old 02-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

Thanks. Me too. Still haven't actually had the mammogram, it was scheduled for 7:30 AM.

Doctor Who reminds me a lot of Star Trek in that most of the episodes aren't very good, but a handful per season are a lot of fun. It doesn't take itself as seriously as Star Trek. Plus, the Doctor is... kind of a sociopath.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. Me too. Still haven't actually had the mammogram, it was scheduled for 7:30 AM.

Doctor Who reminds me a lot of Star Trek in that most of the episodes aren't very good, but a handful per season are a lot of fun. It doesn't take itself as seriously as Star Trek. Plus, the Doctor is... kind of a sociopath.
ugh i'm the worst nerd- i've never really watched star trek either!!

how did you get into eq? what server did you come from? i figure most people are bluebies ofc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my soup is made, just letting it simmer for a bit now before eating. in the meantime, i fried up some shishito peppers. i feel like i never fry these long enough; they start to turn black and i get scared they're gonna burn lol :P

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

still, this is one of the simplest and tastiest ways to get your vitamin c in!
Old 02-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

also we can talk about literally anything!

everyone, what are your hopes and dreams? what brings you joy in the world? do you know any fun and informative animal facts?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also, should i play p99 again? which server and what race/class/deity? idk why but i woke up this morning thinking about norrath
Old 02-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Banned

I was on green, have not played since last year. Before P1999, I was a longtime Shards of Dalaya person. Before that, I last played live when LDoN first came out. First on Fennin Ro, then later on Xev.

Well, that last part isn't strictly true. I made a Beastlord on live last year too, got up to level 70 something and then got bored and stopped because I wasn't gonna actually pay a subscription
Old 02-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
I was on green, have not played since last year. Before P1999, I was a longtime Shards of Dalaya person. Before that, I last played live when LDoN first came out. First on Fennin Ro, then later on Xev.

Well, that last part isn't strictly true. I made a Beastlord on live last year too, got up to level 70 something and then got bored and stopped because I wasn't gonna actually pay a subscription
lmao loser bluebie. jk (kinda) you seem alright.

i miss vallon zek so much. what do you think it is about EQ that keeps you coming back? is it just nostalgia or is this actually the best video game ever? i don't even play video games anymore but often find myself fantasizing about EQ lore, and the way you can roleplay as fun interesting elves.

like what would it actually be like to worship cazic thule as an erudite? thou art fear wtf.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Hi! Plz help out Dracula. He's lonely and needs to do an inventory on all the forums bats powering up green 2.0

You will also get post counts too! Powering up your forums guy now that Jibartik has lost his main accounts password u could be most powerful poster one day.

G-d bless 🙏 and stay warm ✨ and safe 🙏 also R I P starkind she was taken b4 her time 💔 😢 🙏 🤐😵😭

Also I come back because of the art and it is easier to play than wow while having 10x more depth than wow. And live is lonely for me.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-03-2023 at 03:10 PM..
Old 02-03-2023, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi! Plz help out Dracula. He's lonely and needs to do an inventory on all the forums bats powering up green 2.0

You will also get post counts too! Powering up your forums guy now that Jibartik has lost his main accounts password u could be most powerful poster one day.

G-d bless 🙏 and stay warm ✨ and safe 🙏 also R I P starkind she was taken b4 her time 💔 😢 🙏 🤐😵😭

Also I come back because of the art and it is easier to play than wow while having 10x more depth than wow. And live is lonely for me.
lol what.

okay i posted in your counting thread. i vaguely remember starkind from last time; why was she banned? and i remember you some too. weren't you mean to me or something? you should probably calm down a bit tbh.

maybe it's just bc it's friday or something but the forums here seem kinda slow now. i'm halfway between quitting P99 forever again or making a new character, probably on green bc it sucks having no one to chat with (RIP red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). depth is a good word for what EQ has over wow.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol what.

okay i posted in your counting thread. i vaguely remember starkind from last time; why was she banned? and i remember you some too. weren't you mean to me or something? you should probably calm down a bit tbh.

maybe it's just bc it's friday or something but the forums here seem kinda slow now. i'm halfway between quitting P99 forever again or making a new character, probably on green bc it sucks having no one to chat with (RIP red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). depth is a good word for what EQ has over wow.
If you come to red I can buff u with my 51 cleric in the AM. Exp is pretty fast there. Tbh. It's way more fun frim a nostalgiac perspective plus public ooc.

I don't remember being mean to u. U where on my friends list.

Tbh. EQ is good to play in 15 minute intervals every few hrs at my age. Makes it way less strenuous and much more enjoyable just to revisit the old world we all know and love.

If you've never played a big character like a troll or ogre i recommend u lvl one up through the rathe mnts area! And guk. Remember if you pull up nexto the lvl 5 green frogs at the zl u can safely kill the bigger ones without worrying about them running and stuff!