Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Old 06-11-2022, 08:05 PM
Aviak

Default WTS/WTT Ring 9 MQ...kind of new idea!

Hey all!

So i've been looking for a buyer for awhile now....no avail for a Ring 9 MQ...No worries if I still get a buyer i'll sell

However I had a crazy idea that maybe one of the raiding guilds would be interested in....

Your Guild, using whatever loot system you use....auctions off my Ring 8 (to turn into Ring 9) To one of your members

In return, I come along on a raid and loot 90k worth of items to either sell at my discretion or, if possible, upgrade on my toon.

Crazy Idea? Maybe...maybe no one is interested, maybe its a terrible idea. Maybe its a great Idea

You decide! Send me a tell here or on discord Arior#0099
Old 06-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Banned

that's not allowed
Old 06-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's not allowed
I looked over the rules and I cant find anywhere that its not allowed. Its just like selling my MQ but instead i'll take loot drops from raiding guilds.

I'd appreciate a specific rule in case I missed it!
Old 06-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Kobold

It's not prohibited. Anyone can give anything to anyone for any price or no price at all so no reason you can't make a deal like this.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Great idea. Bump
Old 06-13-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

I don't believe any guild will take this offer. Normally the only time guilds sell raid loot is to bolster the platinum in their guild bank for things like recharges. The guild gets nothing from this deal unfortunately.

The reason for this is because guild members generally don't like the idea of non-guild members getting loot priority. They do benefit from having the guild bank acquire more money, so they will typically tolerate that.
Old 06-13-2022, 07:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe any guild will take this offer. Normally the only time guilds sell raid loot is to bolster the platinum in their guild bank for things like recharges. The guild gets nothing from this deal unfortunately.

The reason for this is because guild members generally don't like the idea of non-guild members getting loot priority. They do benefit from having the guild bank acquire more money, so they will typically tolerate that.
Yea your probably right, but hey worst the guilds can say is "no" right and then i'm just in the same spot, with a ring to MQ

Never know unless you ask! Stranger things have happened!