Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 02-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the same boat, and I do not have AT&T. I've never had issues playing P99 until about a month ago, which is why I started the thread. I've had the same ISP, router, etc for the last four years, and I've never had an issue playing until until now. I find it hard to believe that all of these people have just started having issues at the same time, and we're all supposed to believe it's just coincidence or our ISP's just recently changed something.

I did recently set my PC to a static IP, and update all of my drivers (just built a new rig about 4 months ago). It has seemed to help a little, but I still have troubles logging in and zoning.
Same, its as if the login has disappeared for me. Im loggin in fine, then all of a sudden next time i go to log in, same day mind u. nothing shows up. I havent had an issue with loggin in p99 ever till recently aswell. I restart, check web-page, google. nothing has fixed it, it jus randomly will start to work again.
Old 02-25-2022, 02:33 PM
Large Rat

I rarely is ever have posted here. I was playing last night until around 4am EST. Today I tried logging in around 12:30pm EST and am getting the "Unknown Error Occurred". I noticed at one point trying to log in in stead of the text "Blue Server : Project 1999" It was some German text. So far it has only happened one time. What is going on?
Old 03-26-2022, 10:55 AM
Aviak

Happened to me now...
Old 09-11-2023, 08:11 AM
Orc

Experiencing this issue this morning. VPN does not help. Added wildcard exceptions for login.eqemulator.net and leqemulator.net in my PiHole whitelists.

Tried to login off of VPN, same result. "An unknown server error occurred while trying to join the server."

Played just fine yesterday for many hours.

EDIT: Was able to login to Blue character screen. Tried to switch to Green. Got the error again for both Blue and Green.
Last edited by iamtheghost; 09-11-2023 at 08:17 AM..
Old 09-11-2023, 08:27 AM
Sarnak

Also having this issue. Switched accounts two hours ago and it was fine. Tried switching back and for the past 30 minutes been getting this error.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Also receiving the "An unknown server error occurred while trying to join the server." error.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Aviak

Also can confirm the Unknown error issue
Old 09-11-2023, 08:37 AM
Large Rat

Same issue here, I found an old thread saying to flush your DNS and try again, that did not work for me. Have tried resetting computer twice as well and no luck. I see there are over 200 people on server, but most likely people that have been logged in for a while, I would guess nobody is able to log back in if they happen to log off
Old 09-11-2023, 08:37 AM
Orc

Glad to see it isn't just me. Something must be up with the login server. Blue & Green showing population, so must be the overnight AFK crowd.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Same 'An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server' error for me too. I was on maybe 2 hours earlier.