Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 05:55 AM
Skeleton

Default Hammertyp [Shm] Looking for Guild

Hello Everyone!

i am Hammertyp an Ogre Shaman on the road to level up! I Started on Green on the 18th January as i didn't know about the [Green] Project before sadly, i have been Playing Everquest 1 from 1999 till 2017 100% Active as Only Game on the Live Servers!

Then i made a Character some day on Blue Server as i got really mad on Live everyone had his Botting group and only Played together when there was some Raiding going on! I LOVED RAIDING but also i loved the real good Group Playing! MMO means to play together with friends / Help eachother to get Stronger.

Sadly i been too late to join the Blue Server... everyone was kickass twinked already again and it was zero fun for a new Player to play there i made it to level 48 as Bard 30 something Enchanter and Necromancer.

Well now i came to [Green] and it's out since Oct i super rarely see Twinks there yet! And it seems "so far" to be a good Server with the OLD Group Playing which i really missed no MMORPG out there has that type of Group play style! Ofcorse i am having a hard start but i need to get past that, i can't wait to hit a few levels to start the big group fun with my Shaman! I had alot of fun as a Cleric in Crushbone already after checking the Online Classes and alot of thinking what can i do where i want to go i decided to reroll as a Ogre Shaman now i am here and Looking for a Guild to Group up with / get Questions sorted / Raid?! damm i miss Raiding so much...

Maybe if your Guild is looking for Shaman "Low Level at the Moment" with some knowledge about Everquest and the will to Play that Character as Main! And your in the CET timezone damm then don't wait and hit me up /Tell Hammertyp is the Command or PN me here on the Forums i will check that stuff as much as possible! I want to hit the Plane of Hate / Fear stuff but i need to get some levels and for that i really need atleast a Partner to rock the good old Classic World!

You can also hit me up on Discord [MarcelMan#3960]

See you around
Yours Sincerly

Hammertyp [SHM]
Old 01-25-2020, 06:51 AM
Sarnak

Welcome to Green, but Why So Many Capital Letters??

Also, would recommend https://www.project1999.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=71 for finding low level groups to play with.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:32 AM
Skeleton

Hey Smellybuttface,

ya thats an issue from the German language... i try to fix that. Been a while since i had to write in english with ppl.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:15 PM
Skeleton

yay i found a funny team thanks!
Old 01-30-2020, 05:02 PM
Banned

Who'd ya join? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2020, 06:37 PM
Skeleton

Ravel seems to be a nice guild for the Starting Players lots around level 10 - 20 there so far
Closed Thread