Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2022, 08:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when the Left HATED this Dick with a passion.

Now that he doesn't like Trump, he is all of a sudden "a respectable and principled leader".
Yeah, nobody likes real life darth vader. Nobody has ever said that. He's just not a rapist or pedophile like your father, trump.
Old 12-28-2022, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, nobody likes real life darth vader. Nobody has ever said that. He's just not a rapist or pedophile like your father, trump.
Ahem...

https://jacobin.com/2022/01/dick-che...riot-january-6

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...5c8f890cad6bde

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/07/polit...ary/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/01/06/dic...d-capitol-riot
Old 12-28-2022, 09:18 AM
Fire Giant

I read all 4 articles you posted, and not one mentions him being called a "respectable and principled leader".

What they do say is that he's a former House member with lifetime floor privileges, he joined his daughter on the floor during a pro forma session of the House Thursday.

And that democrats shook his hand and congratulated him on the courage of his daughter. Oh the fucking humanity.

I do agree with his statement though - “I’m deeply disappointed we don’t have better leadership in the Republican Party to restore the Constitution.”

move along folks, nothing to see here.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

It's sad that this guy is caught outright lying and the only response I see here is "oh yeah dems do it too so it's totally fine!"

In any sane world this guy would be run out of town and made an example of.

I'm with Tulsi on this one -
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...have-no-shame/
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 12-28-2022 at 09:28 AM..
Old 12-28-2022, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read all 4 articles you posted, and not one mentions him being called a "respectable and principled leader".

What they do say is that he's a former House member with lifetime floor privileges, he joined his daughter on the floor during a pro forma session of the House Thursday.

And that democrats shook his hand and congratulated him on the courage of his daughter. Oh the fucking humanity.

I do agree with his statement though - “I’m deeply disappointed we don’t have better leadership in the Republican Party to restore the Constitution.”

move along folks, nothing to see here.
Title: "Dick Cheney Should Be in Jail, Not Praised as a Hero by Democrats"

Old 12-28-2022, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sad that this guy is caught outright lying and the only response I see here is "oh yeah dems do it too so it's totally fine!"

In any sane world this guy would be run out of town and made an example of.

I'm with Tulsi on this one -
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...have-no-shame/
I could say the same about any Democrat and you guys would say "oh yeah Republicans do it too so it's totally fine!"

So join the fuckin club
Old 12-28-2022, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Title: "Dick Cheney Should Be in Jail, Not Praised as a Hero by Democrats"

Congrats on reading a clickbait title. Now try reading the rest of the article.

"During the official congressional ceremony, only two Republicans chose to attend. One was Liz Cheney, currently a US representative for Wyoming; the other was her father, Dick Cheney (as a former member of Congress, Cheney has lifetime congressional floor privileges). Numerous Democrats reportedly walked over to Cheney to shake his hand."

Shaking his hand!? OH THE HUMANITY!
Old 12-28-2022, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Congrats on reading a clickbait title. Now try reading the rest of the article.

"During the official congressional ceremony, only two Republicans chose to attend. One was Liz Cheney, currently a US representative for Wyoming; the other was her father, Dick Cheney (as a former member of Congress, Cheney has lifetime congressional floor privileges). Numerous Democrats reportedly walked over to Cheney to shake his hand."

Shaking his hand!? OH THE HUMANITY!
Oh please, everyone was sucking his dick (heh) when he spoke out against Trump.

Even Alec Baldwin couldn't help himself

The Cheneys are...just, you know...heroes!
Old 12-28-2022, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Oh please, everyone was sucking his dick (heh) when he spoke out against Trump.

Even Alec Baldwin couldn't help himself

The Cheneys are...just, you know...heroes!
Again you're baited by a clickbait title. Do you even read the articles you post or is this just shitty trolling? We're not talking about Liz here.

Quote:
Now that he doesn't like Trump, he is all of a sudden "a respectable and principled leader".
And now you've posted 5 articles that do not in any way shape or form back up that claim. ExCePt ThEy ShoOkEd HiS HaNd!
Old 12-28-2022, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I could say the same about any Democrat and you guys would say "oh yeah Republicans do it too so it's totally fine!"

So join the fuckin club
You could say that, but it would be a stupid meaningless thing to say.

Quote:
Until you realize that the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans, you will continue to be their little wage slave.
Why not start with holding this guy accountable? You're not just shilling for your side are ya? Yes all politicians lie, but this guy was so blatantly bad at it.

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime,
What better place than here, what better time than now?
Closed Thread