Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Huge favor to ask anyone lvl 45+ who visits Kunark frequently. Love you long time

Hello everyone.. I made a topic about a week ago regarding Shaman and places to level at and was given a guide by one of the helpful members here and yesterday I made the long trek from EC to Field of Bone.. I am currently lvl 9 and hope to be 16+ before the weekend is over.. But I will be in Field of Bone and Kurns tower lvling until 19... I currently use a Wraith Bone Hammer which was given to me by another nice player.. I was told Chancellor of Di`Zok in the Lake of ill Omen drops a Jade Chokidai Prod. he is a lvl 40 mob, but the weapon is a common drop... If you happen to be in or around Lake of Ill Omen and could please please please kill him for me and loot the prod so I can use it to last me for some to come I would Really appreciate it.. Its near impossible to make pp in FoB due to no one selling to a troll in FoB and its too dangerous to keep trekking to OT, so i'm pretty broke after buying all my spells up to lvl 19... But I would be able to give you 50pp for the rod initially, and after I hit 19 I will be heading to the sisters camp which was recommended for pp making early lvls.. So I would be able to give you an additional 400-500pp as early as next week.. I can also compensate by offering unlimited free SoW's or buffs for any of your low lvl characters who are near me in the future.. It would save my life.. I'm not asking someone to sit and camp the item for me as its a 2 hour spawn, but since its a near 70% drop rate if you could try one i would really appreciate it.. And thank you all..

My in game name is Blarneystones if you would like to send me a tell in-game.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Chancellor_of_Di%60Zok is the mob and his spawn location.. Love u long time,

Blarneystones
Closed Thread