Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._women_across/

https://www.unreddit.com/r/worldnews..._women_across/ (takes a while to load)

This Unreddit link is a non reddit affiliated website that shows all the comments that were deleted off the website by mods. You can see the difference, all the critical comments of Migrants/government have been deleted. This thread appears to have been removed from the frontpage trackers entirely after 15000+ replies.
Suckerberg sucking. Glad someone started an uncensored project for normal discussion.

This story is gonna be rockin like a crackhouse.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-16-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

Having our homelands totally overrun by raping savages is probably the best thing that could happen to the White race right now. The desire to maintain honor clearly isn't enough to awaken 99% of these despicable animals I call my brethren, but perhaps enough raped and disfigured mothers and daughters and men beat and killed in the street by foreign hordes might finally get the situation to the flashpoint that brings these parasites to their feet.

Naw, more likely we'll just ramp up thoughtcrime detection using the browns as a pretense than that we'll see real civil war.

Can't say I have much sympathy for the relatives of cuckolds who allow this madness to happen and defend it at every turn. It's not like learning that the West literally has people on official payroll raping underage browns to get answers was enough to rouse them from their sleep. Not just natural selection at work here but karma.

There are White people in 2016 who still f5 front-page default Reddit multiple times per day. How bad could White genocide really be? Leaving his country a scorched husk with all the good dead was perhaps the last thing Hitler ever got a chance to be right about.
Last edited by James_Joyce; 01-16-2016 at 09:55 PM..
Old 01-16-2016, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having our homelands totally overrun by raping savages is probably the best thing that could happen to the White race right now.
Yes it is, brother. It's snapping our retarded liberal folks out of their deplorable stupidity and making them realize that slave shaming and holding the majority in countries where we're supposed to be the majority isn't a bad thing.

The Soldiers of Odin are coming.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Though I must admit that I feel in my gut that this is a jewish conspiracy to give the muslims their own holocaust (even though the jewish one was greatly exaggerated).

All the shit in syria started with israel discovering oil in syria. Now suddenly the muslims are the bad guys we need to deal with while the jews plunge their oil spouts.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(even though the jewish one was greatly exaggerated).
Oy Gevalt, its like another Shoah!

Remember the 6 trillion, goy, never forget!

All these Muslim rapes in European countries are just a matter of cultural differences.

Muslims as young as 12 committing ficki ficki on trains.

(((German))) government covering up Muslim sexual assaults.
Last edited by sOurDieSel; 01-17-2016 at 01:38 AM..
Old 01-17-2016, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oy Gevalt, its like another Shoah!

Remember the 6 trillion, goy, never forget!

All these Muslim rapes in European countries are just a matter of cultural differences.

Muslims as young as 12 committing ficki ficki on trains.

(((German))) government covering up Muslim sexual assaults.
Lemme tell you a little sum sum about muh 6 brazilian.

First and foremost, hebrew is a mathematical language. The most basic example of this is the the word for child. When you combine the characters for mother and father, you get child.

Now.. After the israelites lead by moses were cast out of their homeland, moses swore that once he had amassed 600,000 troops, he was going to storm israel and retake it by force.

In judaism, there are significant numbers everywhere. 10 being the number of the divine. Multiply 600,000 troops by the number of the divine, and you get 6,000,000; a number that they use every time a country gets fed up with their shit. They're basically saying "we're going to come back and conquer you". They got cast out of germany? 6 million. Russia? 6 million. They have claimed 6 million victims over the years and not once was it true. If 6 million had died in the holocaust, the nazis would have had to kill around 5,800 jews every day for the entirety of WW2. That's a lot of bodies, especially considering over half of the people put into concentration camps were homosexuals, mentally disabled, or deformed; not jewish.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Banned

Sweden admits falsifying/censoring stories regarding migrant crime.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh you can't even get facts right about the country you live in so I'm gonna have to say, no. Tinfoil hat.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh you can't even get facts right about the country you live in so I'm gonna have to say, no. Tinfoil hat.
Citation needed
Old 01-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Banned

story predicated on swedish rape law being more robust than pretty much anywhere else

kaga post predicated on his desire for me to pee in his mouth on this topic for the tenth time
Closed Thread