Neck :
Face :
Ranged :
Primary :
Secondary : Sarnak Battleshield
Ranged :
Old 08-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

With all due respect, dude, can't you do your own research and come up with a list? You've been given some pretty good guidelines in this thread for what to look for in general. It feels like you're asking for other people to do a pretty extended task for you. I don't know, maybe other people enjoy filling out extensive and specific gear lists for random forumgoers. Obviously it would be easier for you with the Wiki up, though. Hopefully Rogean will get that back up soon.

Edit: this appears to be somewhat usable: http://web.archive.org/web/201308100....org/Main_Page
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Really wow.
Level 65 Shaman of Wudan on Rallos Zek
Old 08-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Are em tea
Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Aviak

go do your own homework

has the nerve to ask for examples of each on top of a list. lol
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Aviak

I apologize for that, indeed it was very lazy of me asking that after receiving more than enough good inputs. To answer zeonick, no it's not that. I just had experience on a wizard so far in this game which was pretty straightfoward as in having as much int as possible and basically look at the wiki for planar gear and try to get those. Shaman seams to be a bit more complicated in regard that not only wisdom is important, but also stamina, strength and even heard charisma. The confusing part about the gear I has was that it's not a simple look at planar gear on the wiki that is the "top of the line" stuff, some pre-planar and kunark are sometime even or better.
I'll go do my homework and figure it out by myself. Thanks for all the input and again, sorry for my lack of judgment going straight at the "can you do everything for me" line of approach.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

Gee lets see, has a 90k fungi and a 115k plat left. And this was his what, 5th forum post.

Nice rmt.

Lol

And my shaman twink.. Who is high 30's now, was fungi, GFG ALL the way past 20. Course HP rings, str/HP items, fbss.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:14 AM
Aviak

To set my story straight for darkwingduck and zeonick, first toon i had 1 1/2 years ago was a wizard. leveled it to 60 and traded it (when it was still allowed) for fungi, epic, edge of the nightwalker and jboots to gear a rogue. Leveled the rogue to 51 then stoped playin for a year. Got back, sold the edge of the nightwalker 100k, the rest of my crap for around 15k and voila... this is where comes my fungi and 115k. You can believe me or not, this is how it happened.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWoTHa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To set my story straight for darkwingduck and zeonick, first toon i had 1 1/2 years ago was a wizard. leveled it to 60 and traded it (when it was still allowed) for fungi, epic, edge of the nightwalker and jboots to gear a rogue. Leveled the rogue to 51 then stoped playin for a year. Got back, sold the edge of the nightwalker 100k, the rest of my crap for around 15k and voila... this is where comes my fungi and 115k. You can believe me or not, this is how it happened.
That sounds legit, sorry for The accusation, it just sounded a little fishy. You will get a lot better of a response by asking legit questions such as the str/sta/wis/cha question you had.

Str isnt very important once you stop meleeing mobs at the early levels. Sta seems to be pretty important for the hp which we really need for canni. Wis of course for mana, and cha might be used for charming later on?

I'm pretty new to shaman, so hopefully someone can explain this further for you.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

Just bustin ur bawls heh.

For the record , I'm still meeleeing at 37 and will probably into the early 40's . Fungi+ chloro, ur still a decent tank, if ones not available.
Also if there's another Druid or cleric around, ur golden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lovin the shammy
Closed Thread