Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Restrictions on scout roll?
Only characters level 55+ can roll 112 52.09%
Keep the scout roll as is 96 44.65%
Other (please elaborate in a post) 7 3.26%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 09:56 PM
Banned

Wink

lhance sockpuppeting again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2018, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lhance sockpuppeting again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

careful I may not let up.

---
er-eh-hem Scout trolls.. Yeah they're a problem.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-16-2018 at 10:20 PM..
Old 09-17-2018, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

I like the idea of making the roll more exclusive and voted to change to 55+ required. 60's only is too restricting imo, plus part of the fun of winning a nice item from scout is being able to use it during the final push through those last levels getting to 60, just hitting 60 is the end game for some of us.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a good start but too unrestrictive. You’re gonna have the whole server rolling. I would like to propose leaving roll open only to myself, my alts, and my associates. After all of which have their disk several times over the scout will return to FFA because that’s ultimately funnier to read about.
Also, failpoll lacks bush/towers option. Probably best to move to RnF, they're very bored there and in need of some fresh blood.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an image for that!
This was the other one, think Aeiouuoiea made them. She makes sigs, but of course... not ours.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:19 AM
Fire Giant

higher level doesn't make u entitled to more shit. you contribute then you get a fair share. killing the giant doesn't require 55+ only. u must be a big time loser to think you are superior cuz you have a higher level toon.

my next CE camp i am going to deny anyone below 55 or below 60 to roll for loots, because

Reason #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fun of winning a nice item from is being able to use it during the final push through those last levels getting to 60, just hitting 60 is the end game for some of us.
Reason #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone sub 60 rolling is wasting the level 60s time. They should be out exping not rolling for loot.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:34 AM
Fire Giant

Resist on the rewards make them perfect for NV toons..so I see no problem with a 52 rolling.
Then again I have a hard time thinking that the staff would make a quest 55+ only just cause 5% of the server wants it or put any restriction on it unless someone can find prof that it was restricted in classic.
What are you going to do if a lowbie rolls and win, not help with the fight ?, I'm sure most can ask their guild mates to assist, if I am there I would help anyone with it even if it's a lev 1. (but he better be a gnome with a great name or else)
And if you go that way what happens when one of the ones that didn't help wins during an off hour time ? karma etc etc
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Old 09-17-2018, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfetti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I propose only people lvl 54 and lower can roll
I prefer this rule.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Duels!
Make everyone a day ahead duel in a tournament bracket.
Winner gets the prize!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:13 PM
Aviak

At what level can you complete Scout? If its lower than 55, then it's ridiculous for you to try and say that no one under 55 can roll.
Closed Thread