Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's pretty low-class imo.
Let’s be real. The people who left you guys for us are great people and we’re glad to have them. They left AG for a reason and the reason is their own. That doesn’t mean they still aren’t friends and you can still reach out to hang out and shoot the shit.

I’m friends with a lot of people in other guilds. We’re competition, but there are people behind the tags that I really enjoy playing with and against. Those people that left wanted a fresh experience and I hope we provide that to them.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s be real. The people who left you guys for us are great people and we’re glad to have them. They left AG for a reason and the reason is their own. That doesn’t mean they still aren’t friends and you can still reach out to hang out and shoot the shit.

I’m friends with a lot of people in other guilds. We’re competition, but there are people behind the tags that I really enjoy playing with and against. Those people that left wanted a fresh experience and I hope we provide that to them.
I'm not AG, but to taunt people over their friends leaving them for a "fresh experience" is low-class.

It doesn't matter that the friends wanted out, the taunt itself is kind of a disgusting move.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not AG, but to taunt people over their friends leaving them for a "fresh experience" is low-class.

It doesn't matter that the friends wanted out, the taunt itself is kind of a disgusting move.
you a millennial?
Old 06-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you a millennial?
Zing!
Old 06-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I think you're in the wrong forum section if you don't want to see taunting...
Old 06-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're in the wrong forum section if you don't want to see taunting...
Sure, but “haha you really sucked this cycle” is a quite different than “haha we stole your friends”. Clearly it really upset at least one person on a very personal level.

I know it definitely has shaped my opinion of you going forward.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Sure, but “haha you really sucked this cycle” is a quite different than “haha we stole your friends”. Clearly it really upset at least one person on a very personal level.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't know how I'll even sleep at night with you thinking so poorly of me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You're being a little melodramatic there bud. They were talking shit over primal drops and there are a million ways to stay in touch other than guild chat.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make new friends soon.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't know how I'll even sleep at night with you thinking so poorly of me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't really matter if being low-class bothers you or not.

You are what you are, and you're not going to change because someone calls you out on it once.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and him are idiots for thinking the weapon and proc is as important as resists and HP. The DPS gain from an Avatar proc is minimal compared to everything else for characters that can be gained in Velious. Now if you are a casual unsuccessful raiding guild like AG I imagine it is their best upgrade.
As a rogue, if I were limited to a single item upgrade from Velious, it would be a 1H Primal. Nothing else measures up in a one-on-one comparison for our class. Dealing brutal DPS and surviving the encounter are equally important; your raid doesn't want mediocre DPS and they don't want avoidable deaths. Primals also have good HP and resists which belie your argument against the weapon.

Prospective rogues, keep that Primal Velium Spear at the top of your bid list.
Closed Thread