/cast 1
/pause 8
/stopsong
/cast 2

You’re welcome.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless your group is melee intensive, your job is to tick that mana up every 3 seconds. You can CC, but an enchanter can do it better.

You can give haste, but will that help your tank as much as giving your 4 casters another burst of mana?

You could cast an AoE DoT.. but haha.

While there are other options for bards, until level 55, most of your job will be spamming mana dump every 3 seconds. The only thing that has ever been fun to do in this game is to challenge myself by trying to solo King Tranix or duoing with a friend against camps that full groups have trouble with.
You have no idea what you’re talking about or how to play a very very very simple video-game.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many bard songs are added in May 1999. The rest are gradually drip-fed all the way into late Kunark.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...2&postcount=23

Charm is one of the Kunark-era songs.
Thanks for the link. I wish I had seen this a couple months ago when I made the decision to play a bard again.

EDIT: But, why aren't the May 1999 songs all in the game? Perhaps having the percussion DoTs could let me do something more entertaining than group buff bot.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babizul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea what you’re talking about or how to play a very very very simple video-game.
I wouldn't be so upset if I was actually as blind as everyone else. It is because of my thousands of hours of bard experience that I understand just how detrimental not having Charm and the DoTs are to making this class fun to play.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

I get that ccc is great, especially if you actually pulse it instead of autorepeat. But there are plenty of situations where you can do something better with your 3 seconds than another ccc.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't be so upset if I was actually as blind as everyone else. It is because of my thousands of hours of bard experience that I understand just how detrimental not having Charm and the DoTs are to making this class fun to play.
Use other songs until the ones you’re talking about come out and then continue to use other songs because the ones you’re talking about normally generate too much aggro to be used in a group Mr. Pro-bard.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get that ccc is great, especially if you actually pulse it instead of autorepeat. But there are plenty of situations where you can do something better with your 3 seconds than another ccc.
ummmm like what???
Old 12-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Mash that mana song

Mez them mobs

Haste them tanks
Old 12-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ummmm like what???
Pulse regen song to give your whole group chloro?

Snare an add and kite it around?

Pulse AoE slow to pull mobs off your chanter/cleric?
Old 12-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ummmm like what???
Pulling or cc probably. But again, it varies. More melee or more casters? Caster mobs? No healer? No tank? Etc.
Closed Thread