Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All zone loading writing is gone now? I get no Entering (zone) zoning anywhere now.
Not classic. You have to wait to load to find out that druid dropped you in Toxx.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not classic. You have to wait to load to find out that druid dropped you in Toxx.
Thats fine if it is didnt remember that but its not listed in patch. Only thing listed in patch about loading titles was that the Mines of Gloomsdeep text got removed and changed to loading (hometown)... making me think that removal of the whole text while it might not be classic was a error.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats fine if it is didnt remember that but its not listed in patch. Only thing listed in patch about loading titles was that the Mines of Gloomsdeep text got removed and changed to loading (hometown)... making me think that removal of the whole text while it might not be classic was a error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[B]
Code
  • Kanras: (Secrets) Removed 'Entering Mines of Gloomingdeep' text for new character and 'Entering xxxxx' text upon zoning.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, but they remember you and come back when you get up even as long as 15 minutes after fd (before patch without using hide first)
Yeah, i understand that mob threat memory has been increased, but now it is where it is supposeed to be at, and it will cause problems but FD is still a usefull tool and still has a chance for mem wipe, just FD more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Cool now maybe I can split mobs given 10-15 tries

Also still no raster fix? Been broken for over 3 months and now that you've put epics in it's pretty necessary
Old 02-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also still no raster fix? Been broken for over 3 months and now that you've put epics in it's pretty necessary
Should have been fixed. Let me know if its not.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool now maybe I can split mobs given 10-15 tries
hehe til some level 5 mob that aggroed you too casts some level 1 nuke that you resist and it makes you stand back up hehehhe

its ok tho we'll just fd again not like we got nerds to slay
Old 02-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Skeleton

i just tried pulling the butcherblock dock dwarves and its telling me i cannot see the target, when im literally standing next to them.....im kos and they dont even attack...
Old 02-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yes as i said the only change with zone loading name changing was from when you make a new character. There was no where listed that they were removing all Zoning text. If they ment on removing all zoning text then that Update Kanaras did was pointless.

Sorry post was suppose to include quote from Extrur up there.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Project Manager

• Quote:
    Kanras: (Secrets) Removed 'Entering Mines of Gloomingdeep' text for new character and 'Entering xxxxx' text upon zoning.
Is this not working? It should eliminate the 'Entering Zonename' when you zone.
Closed Thread