Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Default Paw of Opalla

Has anyone checked what the situation in Kerra is?

The Shiny things Ring quest should not be in at launch and all the rings should be drops/ground spawns.

High Priestess Mitty should drop Gold/Copper rings.

Now on P99 I have actually gotten both the Copper and Gold rings from Gynok, and I have read each ring has 'secondary' locations. No idea what is actually correct besides Gynok being only source for the Platinum Ring. Mitty was the only source for Gold ring and from briefly reading comments it looks like the Mutant quest was added before Kerra Isle revamp ( which removed Mitty and the rings she dropped from loot table ) so there was a period of time you could choose to either camp Mitty or camp the Mutant which I wager was bc the Paw was such a popular item and needed less bottleneck.

Am just mostly curious what is the status of this quest for launch. Fungus Mutant quest should not be in and the real question is when they revamped Kerra, they removed Mitty completely and replaced her with

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but I am not sure how it functions on P99 currently ( does old Mitty still spawn/drop rings) and classically ( Green launch).
Old 10-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Banned

I did paw on p99 blue at some point during kunark and it was the updated fungus mutant\gynok version. Also I've seen both gold and platinum rings drop from gynok. Not sure how it's going to be at green launch though
Old 10-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

At the moment both are in: you can get the rings from Mitty and fungus mutant quest on green. I mixed and matched for my current paw of opolla.

Any idea when fungus mutant quest was added?
Old 10-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quest wasn't in at launch but it was pretty damn early that it went in. Do you really think they'd put gynok where he was placed on a fresh server? it make befallen unplayable for quite awhile. I believe some of the rings for it dropped before the quest was properly implemented. No idea on green now or the future.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Can someone confirm if High Priestess Mitty drops Gold ring? Two days killing (Teal) and dropped +20 copper and silver rings only [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 12-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz_makuro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone confirm if High Priestess Mitty drops Gold ring? Two days killing (Teal) and dropped +20 copper and silver rings only [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
I got my gold ring from her in about 3 hours on green about a week after launch.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Much faster to camp Fungus Mutant than Mitty and do the quest, if it's an option.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much faster to camp Fungus Mutant than Mitty and do the quest, if it's an option.
When I checked Guk it had been like ~19 hours since the gold ring item had dropped and there were disgusting haflings everywhere waiting in line.
Closed Thread