Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Open Kael Platehouse Raid - Wednesday, November 25

Plate House RAID in Kael SET the day before Thanksgiving, November 25 around 1145pm EST/845pm PST!

If we can get some well geared toons to attend, we can do the cycle with just 1 group. However, my goal is to get anyone interested to come join the fun! This will be open exclusively to those who have joined my Discord server. Join and share “The Midnight Club” Discord with your friends and Guild members.

Link: https://discord.gg/QJhTuy5hf3

Levek 42+ required to attend. Check #loot-rules for a list of loot rules in Kael.

I will not be able to go on voice for the raid in our “Raid Voice” voice channel due to my son who will be asleep during the raid. However, I will need everyone to join to listen to instructions. Additionally, everyone attending will need to join #raid-chat, which will be beneficial for those who cannot join on mic. I plan on using /ooc for all event messages i.e INCOMING, ASSIST, etc.

Finally, I will need someone to lead the raid. If you want to lead the Platehouse raid, please let me know. Otherwise, I’m going to base it off a P99 document lol.

I’m hoping for a big turn out! Come get some loot. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

-Watcho <The Second Sons>
Old 11-24-2020, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

I'm afraid I fall extremely short of a well geared toon, but count me in! Level 50 ranger.

Thanks for coordinating this!
Old 11-24-2020, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

59 SK will attend. thanks for organising
Old 11-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Tonight is the night @everyone ! TMC aka “The Midnight Club” will be hosting a late night Platehouse raid tonight for those who have joined the Discord server, gathering around 1145pm EST/845pm PST, if anyone is interested!

Share with your friends, teammates, guildmates, etc!

Link: https://discord.gg/QJhTuy5hf3

@Erin#9195 will be leading it (thank you again). Everything will be open Greed, Level 42+. Check #loot-rules for more info. Come get some armor ⚔️

We will be meeting on the Wakening Land side to gather numbers and assess what we have. Once we get organized, we will move out! Join #raid-chat and “raid chat voice” when raid begins.

Happy Turkey day!

Also, sorry for the spam of the Discord link lately in here. My goal is to spread the link around so more and more people join (approaching 200 members!). When we do events like this, expect a post.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by project99toons; 11-25-2020 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Edits
Old 11-26-2020, 03:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Was a super fun night! lots of drops and it went really smooth. Thanks for having me along!

-Sephronia
49 Wizard
Old 11-26-2020, 04:21 AM
Fire Giant

Was a great time! Tons of loot and nice people! Thanks for hosting!
Old 11-26-2020, 04:24 AM
Large Bat

Default Plate House

Super smooth, tons of fun, great leadership, lots of drops! Thanks for a great time!

--Severnight<Homeland>
Old 11-26-2020, 08:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This turned out as a very enjoyable event. Thank you for organizing it!
Old 11-26-2020, 02:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Had a great time last night even though I didn't get those tasty plate legs! Impressed with the organization and how well this random pile of toons coordinated.

Looking forward to next time!
Closed Thread