Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

I’m gettin mine in cpl weeks

Hoping for superspeed but I’d take firekinesis, gonna b tite c u losers in thurgadin
Old 01-26-2021, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you get cancer? Congratulations, your DNA is changed.

Did you catch covid? congratulations, your DNA is changed.

Epigenetics.

Even lessons you learned on this forum, are changing your DNA as we speak.
reee lol
Old 01-27-2021, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

All I'm sayin is...

...lets see what happens to folks in 2-5 years after being plunged with this shit.

I'll wait. I'll find a doctor to hand over a few grand cash off the books that'll sign off on my vaccine card and do the ole "oops, missed your arm, oh well."
Old 01-27-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

vaxxine, mark of the beast or nah ?
Old 01-27-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I'm sayin is...

...lets see what happens to folks in 2-5 years after being plunged with this shit.

I'll wait. I'll find a doctor to hand over a few grand cash off the books that'll sign off on my vaccine card and do the ole "oops, missed your arm, oh well."
Hmm, we also don't know what happens to people 2-5 years after being infected with China virus that is known to enter nervous system cells, fuck with the rhythm cells of your heart, damage your lungs, and damage the small blood vessels in your brain that are responsible for vascularizing the gyri that separate brilliant people from people with dementia.

Interesting you'll gamble with a disgusting China virus infection but not an inoculation to expose your immune system to broken up pieces of viral proteins.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, we also don't know what happens to people 2-5 years after being infected with China virus that is known to enter nervous system cells, fuck with the rhythm cells of your heart, damage your lungs, and damage the small blood vessels in your brain that are responsible for vascularizing the gyri that separate brilliant people from people with dementia.

Interesting you'll gamble with a disgusting China virus infection but not an inoculation to expose your immune system to broken up pieces of viral proteins.
Yeah that guy’s logic makes zero sense. But not surprised
Old 01-28-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Like a flu vaccine it's not going to be one dose and that's it forever, you'll be dosing annually as the prominent strains of the virus are targeted.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yup. Cause China virus I cannot change, it's now part of the experience here no matter if I like it or not.

I can however decide if I want someone to Inject me with God knows what out of fear of China disease.
Lune, you seem smart. Did you realize there are hundreds of deadly diseases that could kill you? Do you realize we don't vax for most all of them? or fear them? Know why? Cause the TV doesn't tell you to worry about them.

Also, exposing my immune system to harmful ingredients that your beloved scientists want to inject me with is 1000% not a natural or normal response imho. It's the very definition of madness.

I'll take my chances.

SUPER PASS, THANKS! But I hope you keep doing whatever you want to your own body to make you feel safe. I know the talking heads really got ya all worked up. I hope Jesus brings you some truth and comfort!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 01-28-2021 at 02:33 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. Cause China virus I cannot change, it's now part of the experience here no matter if I like it or not.

I can however decide if I want someone to Inject me with God knows what out of fear of China disease.
Lune, you seem smart. Did you realize there are hundreds of deadly diseases that could kill you? Do you realize we don't vax for most all of them? or fear them? Know why? Cause the TV doesn't tell you to worry about them.

Also, exposing my immune system to harmful ingredients that your beloved scientists want to inject me with is 1000% not a natural or normal response imho. It's the very definition of madness.

I'll take my chances.

SUPER PASS, THANKS! But I hope you keep doing whatever you want to your own body to make you feel safe. I know the talking heads really got ya all worked up. I hope Jesus brings you some truth and comfort!
yeeup i'm surely the worked up one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

again, i'll take the vax over the chinavirus. since i dont get to choose whether i get the virus or not...or something. totally nonsensical take bro

also the vax isn't 'god knows what' btw, u just dont know anything but an angry Christ
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-28-2021 at 02:55 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]