Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you sell if no one is allowed to buy? Who you selling to?
institutional. Citadel are closing their positions at limited downside instead of infinite downside. It is supremely immoral and illegal.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:04 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/OnlyInBOS/status...97040338165761
Old 01-29-2021, 05:05 PM
Banned

PS: Lol at the people saying it's dumb to make money on juiced stock. stick to ur lil salary 401k, NYUGUH
Old 01-29-2021, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a novel idea : if you think a stock is overvalued, you sell it. If at a later time you think that stock is now undervalued, you buy it again after the price drops. Boom, you made your profit you incredible oracle of obviousness.
But wait, that's just not good enough for the jackals. We need a system where you can borrow shit you don't own so you can make money out of nothing and then take that magic money and invest it elsewhere.
Naked shorting is like the most corrupt idea ever lol. Let me borrow and leverage money I don’t have to bet and try and make an American company fail and profit exponentially! But you aren’t allowed to do this if you don’t have a ton of liquidity lol
Old 01-29-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naked shorting is like the most corrupt idea ever lol. Let me borrow and leverage money I don’t have to bet and try and make an American company fail and profit exponentially! But you aren’t allowed to do this if you don’t have a ton of liquidity lol
This just highlights the divide between the average American and the American who went to business school

Who's laughing now? You're gonna get rinsed on the runback, fucking sell
Old 01-29-2021, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just highlights the divide between the average American and the American who went to business school

Who's laughing now? You're gonna get rinsed on the runback, fucking sell
I’m not in GME, I am long NVAX tho. Which has had a considerable run up as well with more to go but on fundamentals not a squeeze
Old 01-29-2021, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not in GME
cool be quiet
Old 01-29-2021, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

this is the issue that brings the opposing political sides together. you guys memba the ultra negative politics threads?

i memba

poof
Old 01-30-2021, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the issue that brings the opposing political sides together. you guys memba the ultra negative politics threads?

i memba

poof
true but just wait until the next racism or gender hooplah. muchmore important to vote about

they are coming for ur children, to make them divine catgirls
Old 01-30-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true but just wait until the next racism or gender hooplah. muchmore important to vote about

they are coming for ur children, to make them divine catgirls
i suspect itll b another 4 years. we got some time to kick rocks
Closed Thread