Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody? I see a failed train attempt as at least one person was.

And de syncing a raid zone ?

I’m patient so will be watching by the FRAGment of this team up.

It reminds me of a scence from jungle book, the one with the 2 thick as shit buzzards.

Are we one ? Are we two? I dunno what do you wanna? I don’t know what do you wanna do?
Sick reference bro, dude your references are out of control everyone knows that.

Also, we intentionally ran people at vulak with the sole purpose of desyncing you, it worked. We tried to train you at Eashen, it didn't work. Oh well, win some lose some.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a race for FTE, once we saw the FTE we ran back to trips and camped. Cant help you need to now rely on Kittens to save your guild and force a desynch with 215 players by yourself.

Lets talk about how Riot sits in FrAGs camp every AoW and tries to lag us out intentionally on a mob that there is no race for FTE. I know you guys never get Statue or AoW anymore but thats desparate.
Kittens are good guys, in regards to save the guild, care to list what freedom have killed by themselves?

I can think of Dain, Ring war, tbh dunno what the hell happened in VP last night but heard the loot was good 😁
Old 02-16-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a race for FTE, once we saw the FTE we ran back to trips and camped. Cant help you need to now rely on Kittens to save your guild and force a desynch with 215 players by yourself.
Hey now, roughly one fourth of that number was still down at entrance twiddling our thumbs, not desyncing and dying.
Old 02-16-2021, 03:35 PM
Aviak

Failing to COTH the paladins first was the real mistake of the evening.
Old 02-16-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://gyazo.com/712690938670550d5a4d3991d704c2af

Please, stop talking when you're in mixed company. You're making yourself look stupid.
Hey it's the guy from the meltdown thread
Old 02-16-2021, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
your zerg is bad, but mine is ok.
Old 02-16-2021, 06:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Failing to COTH the paladins first was the real mistake of the evening.
Finally someone had the balls to say it
Old 02-17-2021, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens are good guys, in regards to save the guild, care to list what freedom have killed by themselves?

I can think of Dain, Ring war, tbh dunno what the hell happened in VP last night but heard the loot was good 😁
I'm not sure why this matters and you guys cling to this argument so much?

Recruitment has been great lately and we yield 70+ in prime time. I think this quake had us closer to 80 people. Sure we could go off and kill a bunch of shit solo but we value our relationship with AG more than the achievement.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I am amazed by how you people are never tired to saying bullshit from TMO era until now.
I could easily applaud if I wasn't actually facepalming at what I have to read...

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 02-17-2021, 05:12 PM
Kobold

So 2 replies but can’t tell me what you killed by yourselves?

Value your partnership with AG? Please remind me why Lav left?
Closed Thread