Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Hows that global warming doing for y'all down there?
Old 02-18-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Why didn’t you flee the state and go on a vacation like Ted Cruz?
Old 02-18-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

If I lived in texas it wouldn't be a problem, Id flick on my personal power grid and shoot one of my cattle and cook it over an open flame under the bigger than your stars, stars.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn’t you flee the state and go on a vacation like Ted Cruz?
texas is such a pussy state that even ted cruz fucks them
Old 02-18-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Ted Cruz is indeed a slimy cunt, but I read the vacation had been planned for some time. Not sure whether that's true, but why cancel your vacation if you're a Republican and not personally interested in actually governing?
Old 02-18-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

just do what han did with luke guys, there's plenty to go around.

Old 02-18-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ted Cruz is indeed a slimy cunt, but I read the vacation had been planned for some time. Not sure whether that's true, but why cancel your vacation if you're a Republican and not personally interested in actually governing?
You're mad at someone for being on vacation when a climatological anomaly takes place. How dare he! You truly have no hope and are a drag on everyone around you, I'm positive of it.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mad at someone for being on vacation when a climatological anomaly takes place. How dare he! You truly have no hope and are a drag on everyone around you, I'm positive of it.
Considering the person who ran against him canceled whatever plans he had and is volunteering trying to help the people of his state, yeah going on vacation is a bad look.

Why didn't Rafael cancel his vacation and head back to DC to make sure his constituents are getting the help they need? I think it's a fair sentiment for the people of Texas to have. I also think it's a fair for them to think everyone is entitled to a vacation.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"there is a meteor coming, everyone we need help from the system we pay 40% of our income to!"

"hey the system we pay 40% of our income to has left!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering the person who ran against him canceled whatever plans he had and is volunteering trying to help the people of his state, yeah going on vacation is a bad look.

Why didn't Rafael cancel his vacation and head back to DC to make sure his constituents are getting the help they need? I think it's a fair sentiment for the people of Texas to have. I also think it's a fair for them to think everyone is entitled to a vacation.
Is the senate even in session right now?

E: pro forma is fake
Last edited by Cassawary; 02-18-2021 at 02:34 PM..
Closed Thread