Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP mad that he didn't get primal 1hs, or mad cuz bad?
Is it true those primal warswords were from one day, not one year as posited by OP?

Are you saying OP's perspectives are tinted by how few primals are available to regular members of his guild?
Old 06-08-2019, 05:07 AM
Sarnak

no idea what you're talking about, I got my primal back in 2016
Old 06-08-2019, 06:02 AM
Sarnak

Just go to green99 where primals will be tradeable imo.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 06-08-2019, 07:33 AM
Kobold

I'm a rando who has never raided before and doesn't even have a level 60, but you posted this at 9PM on Friday night gratuitously shitting on a decent guild in my experience. This is an example of perhaps why people don't like AM.

Have a great weekend.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

While we're at it lets go ahead and fix Aftermaths too!

"Aftermath, a home for players that no other guild will recruit."
Old 06-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlolizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a rando who has never raided before and doesn't even have a level 60, but you posted this at 9PM on Friday night gratuitously shitting on a decent guild in my experience. This is an example of perhaps why people don't like AM.

Have a great weekend.
Did you also notice that the recruitment posts themselves were a blatant attempt to jab at AM? So when they jab us its ok, but when we jab back its not? Also, exactly what does time of day or day of the week have to do with anything?

OP is young, well educated, good job and achieves at a high level both in and out of game. Whatever narrative you're trying to push with that friday 9pm comment is incorrect.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we're at it lets go ahead and fix Aftermaths too!

"Aftermath, a home for players that no other guild will recruit."
Every single player that has come to Aftermath after being shunned by other guilds has gone on to be a very productive player for us. I wouldn't be bragging about such egregious leadership mistakes if I was you.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every single player that has come to Aftermath after being shunned by other guilds has gone on to be a very productive player for us
Being productive and being a decent person are two different things.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you also notice that the recruitment posts themselves were a blatant attempt to jab at AM? So when they jab us its ok, but when we jab back its not? Also, exactly what does time of day or day of the week have to do with anything?

OP is young, well educated, good job and achieves at a high level both in and out of game. Whatever narrative you're trying to push with that friday 9pm comment is incorrect.
Conda is beautiful, successful, and wholesome. <3

why does everyone have to be so toxic?

smh
Old 06-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being productive and being a decent person are two different things.
Luckily my guild is full of both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hey what happened to Cores desire to remain small and very selective in their invites? People in my guild keep getting buff requests and group invites from Riot during raids... it feels like you guys don’t even know each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread