Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn’t read the article that has to do with throwing out the election in at lease two different states if the officials in charge don’t agree with the results and claim it is bipartisan. Really you didn’t read the article. Yeah that’s all I need to make my point.

Hilarious how you think illegals are what gave Biden the win when even your Cyber Ninjas had to admit otherwise.

But hey can’t possibly admit you were wrong and your more of a open mind independent; right lol?
Oh sorry, my bad, I missed the part where you highlight something that nobody really cares about.

Election officials should be able to throw out election results if they feel they are complete bullshit, and there is bipartisan agreement? Why is that bad?

The left can't keep pretending to care about voter disenfranchisement when that is precisely what their policies enable; when an illegal immigrant, or any other person ineligible to vote casts a vote, it cancels out the vote of a legal citizen. THAT is *actual* disenfranchisement at work.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Lol: Trump tards still talking about—

wait a minute….
Old 01-13-2022, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate it but its a good strategy for republicans not to participate in presidential debates. They pretty much ensure 90% of news coverage on them that way.
The debates are stupid but Tromp made them way stupider, so it's good they're gone.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh quick reminder about 95% of afghanistans population is now in poverty and will most likely starve under taliban rule.

Remember afghanistan? Dem PR machine sure swept that shit under the rug mighty quick. But we remember joe, we remember that you are utterly unsuited for your job.

Trump at least swung his balls around and killed some terrorist assholes.
Lol the irony…

'Leaving them to die': Trump allies blast decision to withdraw troops from Syria

Osama bin Laden dies under a democrat president
Old 01-13-2022, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh sorry, my bad, I missed the part where you highlight something that nobody really cares about.

Election officials should be able to throw out election results if they feel they are complete bullshit, and there is bipartisan agreement? Why is that bad?

The left can't keep pretending to care about voter disenfranchisement when that is precisely what their policies enable; when an illegal immigrant, or any other person ineligible to vote casts a vote, it cancels out the vote of a legal citizen. THAT is *actual* disenfranchisement at work.
How many illegal immigrants do you actually think voted in the last election?
Old 01-13-2022, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

So you don’t care as long as only lean red states allow throwing out election.

Lol classic Baler
Old 01-13-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many illegal immigrants do you actually think voted in the last election?
New York Moves to Allow 800,000 Noncitizens to Vote in Local Elections

An estimated 234,570 extra votes were cast by noncitizens in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania, enough to deliver a win for President-elect Joe Biden, according to a report from Just Facts Daily.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-13-2022 at 07:22 PM..
Old 01-13-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They need to do something about debate moderators. They are *always* obviously biased one way or the other.

I remember in one of the final trump\biden debates in 2020, the moderator actually asked biden a tough question when she said "Some people have argued that the side effects of lockdowns are more destructive than exposure to the virus itself, how do you respond?" or something along those lines. I don't remember what his answer was, but holy shit lady even back then SOME OF US were floating that idea the whole time.
Hates that moderators make a presidential candidate look bad and then gleefully recalls the same to the candidate he disagrees with.

You can’t make this stuff up.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The debates are stupid but Tromp made them way stupider, so it's good they're gone.
Problem now is during an election year, both CNN and Fox News are just going to cover the republican.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Your own link says the claim illegal immigrants voted for Biden is unverified.
Closed Thread