Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Go go good guys!

(then lets put me in a camp!)
Old 06-29-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Have Gun Will Travel is a recommendable Western show.

e: think it comes from Roland or Cid the Spaniard, idk jill
Old 06-30-2022, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go go good guys!

(then lets put me in a camp!)
Warnock is a baptist minister dude. He probably actually is a good guy. Most of them aren’t (meaning politicians) but warlock seems cool
Old 06-30-2022, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you took the time to go over a Persian menu and give a good recommendation, here you go in return for this. Yes, The Next Generation (TNG) would be the best starting point for a modern viewer who has never seen any of them. The catch is the first season is rough but establishes the characters and what the show will be about, take it or leave it. By season 3 it's in full-stride until the final episode. TNG is widely regarded as quality SciFi. Gene Roddenberry was still alive.

The 90's would see the release of two other shows, Deep Space Nine and Voyager. I would only recommend DS9 if you liked TNG as there are some cross-over episodes and characters. It's a different show, during a time of war. Voyager only and I mean only if you really got into both of those shows.

I do not recommend anything beyond the 90's in regards to Star Trek, perhaps a few of the official movies but I mean those before Kurtzman got hold of it, I do not recommend anything Kurtzman has touched or any spin-off related to those works. No.

Also, Have Gun Will Travel is a recommendable Western show.
Cool, thanks

Does 1883 count as a western show? I enjoy that and yellowstone
Old 06-30-2022, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could never get in to Star Trek. What’s a good one to watch? As in obviously not discovery, but next generation? Idk
Like Mblake1981 said, TNG. Season 1 is pretty bad and pretty horny, but it improves from there. Season 6 or 7 has the greatest episode of Star Trek ever made, where Dr. Crusher falls in love with a ghost just like her grandma
Old 06-30-2022, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Mblake1981 said, TNG. Season 1 is pretty bad and pretty horny, but it improves from there. Season 6 or 7 has the greatest episode of Star Trek ever made, where Dr. Crusher falls in love with a ghost just like her grandma
My favorite episode is when everyone on the ship starts devolving to their base species and that one guy turns into a creepy spider man.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-30-2022, 11:04 AM
Banned

NPR: Supreme Court restricts the EPA's authority to mandate carbon emissions reductions.
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/30/11035...climate-change

Get into the streets if you are able to do so, folks, voting is insufficient
Old 06-30-2022, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Less big government. This is a win if you’re a freedom loving American. Don’t fear.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less big government. This is a win if you’re a freedom loving American. Don’t fear.
"less big government" says the hypocrite christian fascist guy who would send gay people to labor camps and wants to regulate bedroom behavior

I was definitely not addressing you, you will be on the wrong side of any given issue, it's the only thing you're consistent about
Old 06-30-2022, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kavanaugh turned traitor though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

e: barret also on merit
Last edited by Reiwa; 06-30-2022 at 12:43 PM..
Closed Thread