Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it just means you are annoying af.
It's by design. I don't know why he does it on the forum, but in person he's as normal as anyone else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You Trump retards
You lump me in with that bunch, often enough. Here we are on the same side this time. What do you make of that? I said it before, my own political opinions do not fully coincide with either major party. See what I mean?

Danth
Old 07-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for explaining that but my anger still stands, why would this be the first time (during this Admin) that I would have heard it. Am I just being oblivious and its been used many times on major networks but shit-posters online, even during the previous Admin when they were really worked up online, never bothered to utter those words..
He's using it in the American sense to refer to Democrats instead, because he is a troll.

(Guessing, I haven't watched it.)
Old 07-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How insane are you? What universe do you live in?
Every bit as insane as Trumpers, it's also the justification. I mean, if you recall, using that as political justification is really terrible depending on which letter is behind the desk. If you do things like that you are not enlightened so how can you belong to the Liberal World Order when you partake in shady things like that?
Old 07-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's using it in the American sense to refer to Democrats instead, because he is a troll.

(Guessing, I haven't watched it.)
Pardon? using it in the American sense? this makes no sense to me.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How insane are you? What universe do you live in?
The one where your glorious MAGA king lost to Sleepy Joe by seven million votes and we all laugh at people who take Tucker seriously.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one where your glorious MAGA king lost to Sleepy Joe by seven million votes and we all laugh at people who take Tucker seriously.
^
Old 07-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pardon? using it in the American sense? this makes no sense to me.
It's like republican small-r and the big R's.

"Liberal" refers to free market democracies as well as donkey team "Democracy". R's are "Liberal" in the first sense only, as is the post-war order. Tucker just trying to cause a ruckus.

This is hard and I'm probably saying it wrong.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like republican small-r and the big R's.

"Liberal" refers to free market democracies as well as donkey team "Democracy". R's are "Liberal" in the first sense only, as is the post-war order. Tucker just trying to cause a ruckus.

This is hard and I'm probably saying it wrong.
Maybe you are, it's hard to make up complex structures on the spot to explain things you never heard of.

Note: I gave the timestamp, that came from one of the Presidents men, not from Horza's loverboy.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It's ultra Maga now according to sleepy Joe. Get with the times dude.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 07-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you are, it's hard to make up complex structures on the spot to explain things you never heard of.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libera...20late%201940s.

Do you know internationalism?
Closed Thread