Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're either in trumps cult , the establishments cult, or the outsiders cult.

Cause no matter what cult you choose to side with you're still gobbling up their narrative second hand and regurgitating it as facts and knowledge.
I always vote for the party that I feel does the most good and the least damage to our country. Right now the GOP is promoting authoritarian policies and is actively harming the country with it’s dis and misinformation. They also incite violence. Of course I’m going blue this election cycle even though I’ve voted R almost every cycle. There are lots and lots of people like me.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cause no matter what cult you choose to side with you're still gobbling up their narrative second hand and regurgitating it as facts and knowledge.
To be in a cult one has to plead fealty. Not sure a vote counts enough.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-16-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol and you can’t comprehend you’re in a cult.
Skarne Asada accuses others of being in a cult

Believes planet only has 10 years left cuz "Global Warming"

Old 08-16-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always vote for the party that I feel does the most good and the least damage to our country. Right now the GOP is promoting authoritarian policies and is actively harming the country with it’s dis and misinformation. They also incite violence. Of course I’m going blue this election cycle even though I’ve voted R almost every cycle. There are lots and lots of people like me.
It's funny because I've always leaned more D most of my life but have been leaning more R lately because the AOC is promoting authoritarian policies(vax mandates, global warming mandates) and is actively harming our country with its dis and mis information (covid lies, ivermectin lies, ukraine lies, bidens gaff corrections). They also incite violence (blm riots) Oh and add ww3, tanking our economy and censorship.

See what I mean? I genuinely feel strongly about that as I'm sure you do with your stance. We both choose to believe who we want to believe.

Genuinely curious what authoritarian policies the Republicans are promoting? You talking abortion with the roe vs wade shit? That one I can kinda agree with you on if so even tho I'm against abortion personally. Government shouldn't be involved.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 08-16-2022 at 03:51 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
It's funny because I've always leaned more D most of my life but have been leaning more R lately because the AOC is promoting authoritarian policies and is actively harming our country with its dis and mis information. They also incite violence. Oh and ww3 and tanking our economy.

See what I mean? I genuinely feel strongly about that as I'm sure you do with your stance. We both choose to believe who we want to believe.
Can you provide me some policies that you consider authoritarian that she subscribes to?
Old 08-16-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarne Asada accuses others of being in a cult

Believes planet only has 10 years left cuz "Global Warming"

I’ve never discussed global warming on the board but okay clown.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's funny because I've always leaned more D most of my life but have been leaning more R lately because the AOC is promoting authoritarian policies(vax mandates, global warming mandates) and is actively harming our country with its dis and mis information (covid lies, ivermectin lies, bidens gaff corrections). They also incite violence (blm riots) Oh and add ww3, tanking our economy and censorship.

So you’re leaning to the Republican side because of the opinions of a single congresswoman?

I’m talking about over 75% of the GOP advocating for fascism and repeating bold faced lies to its base. People who commit violence and actively attempt to subvert our elections all while pointing the finger at the other side. But you’re right to believe what you want.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

The pipe bomb story was a hoax

Hope that helps
You seem be laboring under the delusion that anything outside the narrow scope of what you consider truth is a "hoax".

Regardless of your opinion, it looks pipe bombs were indeed placed on 1/5/22. By whom? I haven't the foggiest.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

I am sure I will get some half-witted bellend response; time will tell.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did NY prosecute the MMA fighter for assault and battery? They seem to like to do shit like that https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bo...UgjlptJj8BSeao (charges were eventually dropped but wtf).
Naw, the dude is an absolute champion

Not only did he get the attacker down and restrained without hurting him (I would always prefer to lose a fight to a wrestler/BJJ expert than anyone else, in terms of my injuries sustained), but he also stopped the people who had pointed the guy out to him, the people who had been punched by the guy, from hitting him when he was down as retaliation. They started to do that and he stopped them and said let the police deal with it

Dude should get a medal

Edit: oh yea I heard about that stabbing in self defense murder charge. Absolutely bonkers, some DA’s love criminals more than citizens
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-16-2022 at 04:01 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The world is in a death cult.

Mutually assured destruction.

"If you leave me we'll kill all of you and ourselves!"

That's a death cult! lol
Closed Thread