Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, resources are infinite! The mass of the Earth is infinity!
Seemingly?
Old 08-17-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This slippery argument can also be applied to a pro-choice position [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You really think putting teenage girls behind bars is gonna make birth rates fall? You really think America needs more people incarcerated? Because that's what your party intends to do, regardless of what anyone tells themselves. It's where this is headed.

I don't like the idea of abortion because it definitely kills a potential person, but so much of our other shit kills potential people all the time and we don't even talk about it. Just look at the pushback I get from reactionaries like Ooloo. Like a flamingo jamming its head in the sand

Yeah, resources are infinite! The mass of the Earth is infinity!
It’s tough, and harkens back to the lost “war on drugs”. While making drugs more difficult to get and use through policing does not stop, or even significantly slow, hard illegal drug use (though this could be a method of policing issue), throwing proverbial hands in the air and completely giving up on making it more difficult to use certainly DOES cause an increase in total use

So, like the war on drugs, having a rule of “don’t do this thing or you’ll go to jail” might only prevent like 5-10% of that thing. So yea, it might not be the best approach

I’m still personally advocating the contraceptive-pushing, and encouraging traditional values (wait for the right partner and time kinda thing) route. Another possible inadvertent method of lowering contraception rates is to keep getting more and more teens depressed, then pushing pharmacological solutions to their depression on them. SSRI’s are notorious for having a side effect of lowering sex drive, but nothing kills it like screwing with hormone medication tho
Old 08-17-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Our own right hand the chain must shiver
Old 08-17-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But then why support the democrats who IMO are more evil, because they are taking the space the left would take up. The republicans didn't get rid of the left, the left did!
I think that we all get it already, paste eating retard. You really hate the Democrats and love Trump.
Old 08-17-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I am not arguing against it’s efficacy. But as soon as people are bringing weapons to protests that’s simply the beginning of civil war

If this is what everyone wants I’m still going to be leaning on the right winning that one. Once it’s understood protests are going to be a violent life or death fight, the right has more guns and are better with them
Right and left are both obese dude

Who is fighting a civil war? I can murder most 20 year olds because I can run 8-10 miles. 75 lbs pack and going outside of AC is untenable to 60% of the US population under 40

Look up Brendan Fraser in the Whale

That’s the US
Old 08-17-2022, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right and left are both obese dude

Who is fighting a civil war? I can murder most 20 year olds because I can run 8-10 miles. 75 lbs pack and going outside of AC is untenable to 60% of the US population under 40

Look up Brendan Fraser in the Whale

That’s the US
Hes Canadian. The American would just shoot your legs out since we are talking fantasy football.

Really glad the US is so comfy that a civil war can't take place. Imagine being so decrepit that you actively hope that a place where the people are happy will not be so they will tear it apart, and for nothing.
Old 08-17-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Just a dose of reality for you civil war fanatics, 2000 or even 50,000 AR-15 armed psychopaths would not win to war
Old 08-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hes Canadian. The American would just shoot your legs out since we are talking fantasy football.

Really glad the US is so comfy that a civil war can't take place. Imagine being so decrepit that you actively hope that a place where the people are happy will not be so they will tear it apart, and for nothing.
Depraved?
Old 08-17-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a dose of reality for you civil war fanatics, 2000 or even 50,000 AR-15 armed psychopaths would not win to war
4chan and morons have a history of this.
Old 08-17-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it'd take more, vastly more, and even then probably requires the U.S. military to fracture or stand aside. The term "bloodbath" comes to mind. The civil war fanatics are probably wisest hoping for some sort of relatively peaceful resolution to the current issues.
Closed Thread