Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2022, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who I feel the worst for are the democrats who are still claiming ignorance to the reality of what they've been spoon fed. If you're paying attention and you still don't get it, you might be hopeless.
Who I feel worst for is the absolute rubes who think that Republicans, or Donald Trump, represent any kind of solution to any problem

They only exist to enrich the already rich and preserve the hierarchy, and it is disappointing to see so many otherwise decent people falling for it repeatedly
Old 08-26-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Trump needs to take an IQ test
Old 08-26-2022, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every debate should start with candidates drawing a clock from memory on live television
Old 08-26-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Did they say what time for the affidavit? Supposed to be today.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they say what time for the affidavit? Supposed to be today.
noon EST redacted version release
Old 08-26-2022, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Trump, the pedo, sexist, conman and traitor is the victim here. Wow brainwash doesn't begin to express how white washed your head is.

I will remain with the democrats providing healthcare and social security and not trying to squash it as an another payday to the rich.
None of your Trump claims are true, do you get it? It's all media bullshit that they've pushed.

Russia collusion, fake.
Ukraine impeachment, fake.
Pee tape, fake.
FBI Raid, fake.

Hunter Laptop, real.
Biden Daughter diary, real.
Hillary paid for the Steele dossier, real.
FBI compromised, real.
Biden mentally unwell, real.
Mass media compromised, real.

All of the bullshit you think about Trump is fake.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don’t think this would be wrong at all. I think letting kids transition before they have a full attention span (brain development doesn’t finish in males until ~25ish) is borderline child abuse IMO. Permanent is very consequential and having raised three kids, Jesus Christ do they change their mindsets from adolescence to adulthood man
In behavioral health we have this status in my state called SMI - serious mental illness, and despite its bad sounding name lots of people want it. It doesn’t actually limit a person in any way, but opens up additional services such as free Medicaid health insurance, sometimes free housing somewhere, and always a case manager to assist with many different life issues

You have to apply for an evaluation for SMI status and almost EVERYONE gets shot down. It’s meant for people who are so crazy that they cannot function on any level. It’s really only meant for people with legit schizophrenia, even people who try to fake it get shot down since schizophrenia is actually very difficult to convincingly fake

What I’m wondering is, what are these psychological evaluations before gender affirming surgery like? If a child or young adult wants to get her breasts cut off, I’m assuming they need a mental health professional to sign off on it. I would hope it would be like an SMI evaluation, where 97% of people get told “no sorry, you’re just not crazy enough” in nicer terms. But if these evaluations are being done by “queer identifying” practitioners at gender clinics, I bet it’s the complete opposite. I bet they say “sure fam, let’s get those hormones going or those boobs cut off” without much resistance

But that’s the cynic in me
Old 08-26-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of your Trump claims are true, do you get it? It's all media bullshit that they've pushed.

Russia collusion, fake.
Pee tape, fake.
FBI Raid, fake.

Hunter Laptop, real.
FBI compromised, real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

Russia collusion, fake.
Pee tape, fake.
FBI Raid, fake.

Hunter Laptop, real.
FBI compromised, real.

Are you trying to convince yourself, or Botten?

Sorry you been scammed over and over but that isn’t anyone’s fault
Closed Thread