Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OBJECTION!
"overruled"
*judge isnt even watching lol
She said she can't rule on the defendant's lawyer objection if the defendant keeps responding to the questions.

Fucked up if true.
Old 09-23-2022, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She said she can't rule on the defendant's lawyer objection if the defendant keeps responding to the questions.

Fucked up if true.
cd288, Azeth, hobart - is this true?

If you respond to a question as a defendant witness, is the judge not allowed to rule on your lawyer's objection?
Old 09-23-2022, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an errection at the switch on emotions on and off as you want the look at that lawyers face lol
Alex Jones needs to get on a peloton

How can you be as rich as he is and still look like a meatball?
Old 09-23-2022, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alex Jones needs to get on a peloton

How can you be as rich as he is and still look like a meatball?
Once upon a time my boy was chuggin that Super Male Vitality...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Damn dude what happened, he actually didn’t look like shit back in day…

He must be an alcoholic. He’s aged in dog years
Old 09-23-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn dude what happened, he actually didn’t look like shit back in day…

He must be an alcoholic. He’s aged in dog years
He found out exercise was a deep state ploy to get interdimentional demons to eat our brain tissue.

Wait 6 months, we'll probably find out it's true.
Old 09-23-2022, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stacey Abrams made some allegations recently.

Seems to have passed like wind in the meadow while you(plural) were "busy" trying to relitigate the n-word.
Yeah this seems like a softball Reiwa lobbed up

From what I heard Stacey was trying to claim that the heartbeat noise heard on like ultrasounds (?? Sorry no kids, I don’t follow pregnancy stuff all that much), is a fake noise created by like a right wing conspiracy to prove life or as she put it to take away women’s rights to abortion. So either all the people that do these tests are part of an ultra MAGA secret alt right conspiracy, or else the noise has been digitally added in or something

But apparently that’s been fact checked and yes you can detect a heartbeat at like 6-8 weeks like 98% of the time or something

Thanks for the toss man, I gotchu
Old 09-23-2022, 09:22 PM
Banned

WTF is with that courtroom scene? What is the benefit of trying to emotionally badger the defendant? Not only is it not constructive but it seems counter-productive. Normally an angle law enforcement will use is that the defendant has no remorse or displayed no remorse. The prosecuting attorney looks like he’s trying to create remorse via guilt tripping. Why? A remorseful Alex seems less culpable than a non-remorseful Alex, right? So why try to create remorse??

Plus seems way too emotional to conduct a trial. The victims are expected to be emotional, their lawyer should be about getting things done professionally. I like the “struggle session” retort
Old 09-23-2022, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah this seems like a softball Reiwa lobbed up

From what I heard Stacey was trying to claim that the heartbeat noise heard on like ultrasounds (?? Sorry no kids, I don’t follow pregnancy stuff all that much), is a fake noise created by like a right wing conspiracy to prove life or as she put it to take away women’s rights to abortion. So either all the people that do these tests are part of an ultra MAGA secret alt right conspiracy, or else the noise has been digitally added in or something

But apparently that’s been fact checked and yes you can detect a heartbeat at like 6-8 weeks like 98% of the time or something

Thanks for the toss man, I gotchu
Stacey Abrams is textbook example of BlueAnon.

Fake heartbeats (lol)

Election results denial (it's "Brave" when she does it, but a "threat to democracy" when others do it).

She probably also thinks white people come from outer space. And her "science respecting" supporters would clap like seals upon hearing her conspiracy theories.

Should change her name to Aleshia Jones.
Old 09-23-2022, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF is with that courtroom scene? What is the benefit of trying to emotionally badger the defendant? Not only is it not constructive but it seems counter-productive. Normally an angle law enforcement will use is that the defendant has no remorse or displayed no remorse. The prosecuting attorney looks like he’s trying to create remorse via guilt tripping. Why? A remorseful Alex seems less culpable than a non-remorseful Alex, right? So why try to create remorse??

Plus seems way too emotional to conduct a trial. The victims are expected to be emotional, their lawyer should be about getting things done professionally. I like the “struggle session” retort
It's about entertainment.

It's about a cash payout. Squeeze money out of the national pariah while it's socially acceptable.

It's just Alex Jones. No one will care. I'm pretty sure you forfeit your rights as soon as you become a laughing stock.

The justice system isn't about justice.

It's about clicks, views, and engagement.

Judges really should do TikTok dances during the trials. They would get way more views.
Closed Thread