Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2022, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks I hate modernism because I despise Trump fascists, he doesn't know what works against me anymore. lol

I'm the most positive person on these forums
"Trump fascists" are not a thing. There is not a single one. I have my doubts that you even know what fascism means or refers to.

I have a working theory that anyone of any political alignment who uses the word "fascist" is just remembering that scene in the big lebowski where the cop guy throws a cup of coffee at the dude and the dude calls him a fascist.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Trump fascists" are not a thing. There is not a single one. I have my doubts that you even know what fascism means or refers to.

I have a working theory that anyone of any political alignment who uses the word "fascist" is just remembering that scene in the big lebowski where the cop guy throws a cup of coffee at the dude and the dude calls him a fascist.
https://theintercept.com/2022/10/31/...formation-dhs/

Quote:
Leaked Documents Outline DHS’s Plans to Police Disinformation

The Department of Homeland Security is quietly broadening its efforts to curb speech it considers dangerous, an investigation by The Intercept has found. Years of internal DHS memos, emails, and documents — obtained via leaks and an ongoing lawsuit, as well as public documents — illustrate an expansive effort by the agency to influence tech platforms.

How disinformation is defined by the government has not been clearly articulated, and the inherently subjective nature of what constitutes disinformation provides a broad opening for DHS officials to make politically motivated determinations about what constitutes dangerous speech.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump and his followers are fascists and I will never stop to referring to them as such, even after he is gone

No amount of pop culture references will change this impression, your facile pantomime of a smart debate club nerd fools nobody who isn't already wasting their money donating to Daily Wire
Old 11-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

America is Britten 2.o and as such you are performing the role of this guy:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Banned

No amount of pop culture references will change this impression

Go forth, try and spread conservative values to the young in the meatworld, if you have the courage and conviction. Just be safe, know where the exits are
Old 11-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

They don't have to be fascist to be a bad thing, other things can be bad too. It is pretty clearly a cult of personality.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go forth, try and spread conservative values to the young
I dont care about conservative values, I just want to destroy the establishment.

Im fine letting the young decide what they want to do themselves by firing all the libtard teachers the same way youd want to fire all the christian ones.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't have to be fascist to be a bad thing, other things can be bad too. It is pretty clearly a cult of personality.
This is true but I say it repeatedly and often because it works

They'll say stuff like "naw dude im just laughing at u" but the consistent form their reactions take speaks for itself

Plus, y'know, their outright embrace of violence and eliminationist rhetoric
Old 11-01-2022, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont care about conservative values, I just want to destroy the establishment.

Im fine letting the young decide what they want to do themselves by firing all the libtard teachers the same way youd want to fire all the christian ones.
I was taught by Christian teachers myself, it's one reason why perversion of the gospel into obvious hatred bothers me so much
Old 11-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I was taught by Christian teachers myself, it's one reason why perversion of the gospel into obvious hatred bothers me so much
yeah that's what I been saying ,like our generation has PTSD from the establishment of our time, but let me tell you, the big difference is they allowed comedy movies, so Ill go with them.

Democrats are like world of warcraft.

Conservatives are classic everquest.
Closed Thread