Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm starting to feel all that now at my age, but I want MORE testosterone not LESS. I want to feel like I used to.

Sucks going a week without feeling a desire for sexy time with my girlfriend because my libido has plummeted.

Talked to my cardiologist and he said HRT is not a good idea, and my hormone levels are in the normal range for men my age anyway. It just sucks being middle-aged is all.

Testosterone isn't toxic it's the best shit in the world and I need more!
Testosterone has been on the decline for years and it's creating problems

Fuck anyone who says we need less.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas. In this case, Toxigen is the dog and the fleas are everyone else assuming you're also a conspiracy-peddling bigot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2022, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the article:
"While it seems at a glance that James Cameron’s comment was perhaps designed to come out of the closet as a trans woman, it becomes clear that this is actually a tongue-in-cheek reference to a culture of toxic masculinity that plagues the film industry. News stories have bombarded the tabloids for years now about claims of inappropriate workplace behavior from directors and executives in Hollywood."

I think he's just saying don't be a dickhead.
Maybe, but I personally don’t think there’s any aspect of masculinity that’s toxic, just like I don’t for femininity

There’s some aspects like burying and not expressing emotion which might seem toxic, but they all served an evolutionary purpose and even have some use in the modern world in certain situations, like when someone needs to be the emotionally together person organizing a funeral or some other catastrophe. It’s not healthy to do this all the time, but in short bursts it does have use

Young boys are more likely to do stupid stuff to show off taking risks especially when girls are around…also shows an evolutionary purpose of trying to find one’s place in a dominance hierarchy via attempting to demonstrate bravery, the same bravery that might be needed to protect the community from an external threat at some point

The traits are there for a reason
Old 12-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Kobold

Need testosterone? Lift, eat meat, and drink less. Engage with other people, stand up for yourself, argue. Do the opposite of what globalist propaganda suggests.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need testosterone? Lift, eat meat, and drink less. Engage with other people, stand up for yourself, argue. Do the opposite of what globalist propaganda suggests.
yup
Old 12-02-2022, 12:19 PM
Banned

Even bullying served a societal purpose of trying to push outliers back into conformity with the group for better harmony. It also has an indirect benefit of increasing the mental resilience of the victim when handled well (which it is not always)

I think this is why despite everyone’s best efforts to stamp it out, bullying remains just as frequent as ever. It’s only the form or duration that bullying takes that can become very destructive IMO
Old 12-02-2022, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, the whole thing is scandalous.

Everyone in the investing community knows he stole this money, the guy is currently on the run, and the media is doing interviews and writing glowing articles about him.

They would have thrown him under the bus or scape goated him but I think this is way too big or he's way too connected to do that.

It's quite possibly the biggest fraud story in history and the media has been largely tight lipped about it.

Incredibly suspicious, but not surprising. They're all in bed with each other and there's no justice in this world.

I honestly don't know if he'll survive this though. Too many people had millions stolen.

Someone out there will make sure he "accidently" fell down the stairs.
Ukrainians all know their government has corrupt they basically describe it like well if you spend $50,000,000.49 of it will go to corruption.

I think it’s super funny that some DNC donor spends $50 million to just totally get away with what should’ve landed him in jail, just six months after our country makes some unilateral alliance with Ukraine.

Not to mention the presidents son got in trouble for embezzling money out of Ukraine still squeaky clean like Teflon, while on top of that we have actual photographic evidence of him using massive quantities of a drug that has a federal mandatory minimum of five years for simple possession.
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-02-2022 at 12:24 PM..
Old 12-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ukrainians all know their government has corrupt they basically describe it like well if you spend $50,000,000.49 of it will go to corruption.

I think it’s super funny that some DNC donor spends $50 million to just totally get away with what should’ve landed him in jail, just six months after our country makes some unilateral alliance with Ukraine.

Not to mention the presidents son got in trouble for embezzling money out of Ukraine still squeaky clean like Teflon, while on top of that we have actual photographic evidence of him using massive quantities of a drug that has a federal mandatory minimum of five years for simple possession.
I always say "Beware when the government decides to work together really quickly and pass something fast."

You think our politicians give a shit about Ukraine?

The whole thing is a giant slush fund.

This is how politicians make their millions.

They browbeat anyone who suggests to audit and track where the money is going.

We send $40 Billion to Ukraine and by the time their military gets it, it's probably down to $100,000.

It's like those earmarked funding initiatives for "teaching children Gender Studies in Pakistan".

lol, that shit isn't happening. That money just goes directly into the pocket of some scumfuck Congressman.

They're robbing us all and we let them do it.

They're Trump and they're grabbing our collective pussy. We let them do it.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always say "Beware when the government decides to work together really quickly and pass something fast."

You think our politicians give a shit about Ukraine?

The whole thing is a giant slush fund.

This is how politicians make their millions.

They browbeat anyone who suggests to audit and track where the money is going.

We send $40 Billion to Ukraine and by the time their military gets it, it's probably down to $100,000.

It's like those earmarked funding initiatives for "teaching children Gender Studies in Pakistan".

lol, that shit isn't happening. That money just goes directly into the pocket of some scumfuck Congressman.

They're robbing us all and we let them do it.

They're Trump and they're grabbing our collective pussy. We let them do it.
Foreign aid is chiefly materiel we just have to structure(pretend) it that way for some reason?

Need more client.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

I watched a new christmas special from disney last night.

In it drax from GG is walking, shirtless, down a road, towards 19 cops.

The cops tell him to stop, freeze, then the ALL open fire.

Its a "funny scnee" where he giggles at their little guns.

But all I see is that in a childrens holiday special, 19 police jus started shooting an unarmed guy for no reason other than "he was not following their orders."

Now normally, this would piss me off.

But since I want that to be the fate of every. single. living. breahting. american.

I'm glad watching police murders as a "fun and way of life" is what they call a "holiday special" now
Closed Thread