Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Get them teeth cleaned boy, have you never got it done since mom made you? She did do that, didn't she?
It takes a long time to clean yours, huh?
Old 02-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big fat asses would hinder their acrobatic agility, which becomes extremely useful when trying to mate in awkward locations
Not even saying big fat ass.

Just a little bubble butt would be enough.

Damn I love bubble butt.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:16 PM
Banned

Those bougie electric toothbrush/water flosser combo stations are the best. Sometimes I add a bit of mouthwash to the flosser tank.

Let's talk about dental hygiene.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those bougie electric toothbrush/water flosser combo stations are the best. Sometimes I add a bit of mouthwash to the flosser tank.

Let's talk about dental hygiene.
I always rinse and dry the entire brush handle after because fuck being careful this is easier.

Counting on the GFCI to bail me out someday.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Banned

Some of them can make unhealthy gums bleed. The low pressure ones are damn near useless for flossing. The one I use now can nearly take gouges out of my tongue
Old 02-07-2023, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

why are all of your mouths so filthy that they require such intensive maintenance to begin with?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2023, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You two have the same ballsack scented unmarried energy of that prostitute on twitter who is really proud of showering 70 times a year and thinks others are gross / genetically inferior
^ mad
Old 02-07-2023, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You two have the same ballsack scented unmarried energy of that prostitute on twitter who is really proud of showering 70 times a year and thinks others are gross / genetically inferior
im not sure i understand, but given your orientation, im assuming that ballsack smell is a good thing in your mind, so thanks for the compliment! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but unfortunately i don't have a twitter acct, so i am not up to speed on your bathing habits.

70 showers a year is like, every 5 days or so? what do you do with your hair all week? keep it up? fragrances could cover the smell, but not the taste...

totally not judging your lifestyle, i just don't think it's for me
Old 02-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not sure i understand, but given your orientation, im assuming that ballsack smell is a good thing in your mind, so thanks for the compliment! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but unfortunately i don't have a twitter acct, so i am not up to speed on your bathing habits.

70 showers a year is like, every 5 days or so? what do you do with your hair all week? keep it up? fragrances could cover the smell, but not the taste...

totally not judging your lifestyle, i just don't think it's for me
Gross GeorgeCostanza doesn't shower.

Last shower was in 1998.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
She says she thinks ppl have to shower daily because showering destroys their natural flora and they thus become addicted little stinkers. She's like the most popular hooker on Reddit or something and Elon Musk used her as a cumrag at some point.

Y'all should try that angle for your Floridian dental hygiene
My teeth just got this nice accidently.

Just the perks of being raised in a barn.
Closed Thread